Sign in to follow this  
Kajue

System Requirements

I NEED HELP. I really want to get this game, but I haven't purchased ARMA 2 yet, because I want to know if I can even play the game with minimum settings with my Video Card and my Processor.

- Video Card : Mobile Intel ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

- Processor : Pentium ® Dual-Core CPU 2.30 GHz ( 2 CPUs )

- Memory : 3072 MB RAM

Help me a.s.a.p !!

I have a quad core 2.33 GHz processor and framerates get as low as 10 in towns. I wouldn't suggest buying it unless you upgrade your PC, especially with an on board graphics card. But if you can afford it, I think it would be worth it. Despite the many bugs, it is a very fun game and, though I was looking to upgrade sooner than later, it will probably be even sooner because of this game.

Remember that Arma 2 is a 3 year old game so as long as you have a core duo or better processor from 3 years ago and a decent graphics card from about that time (like a GTX 260 or better) then you should be fine. Now if Dayz moves to Arma 3 then you might want to upgrade at that point to something better but I keep hearing that could be a year or so away and at this point I have seen new GTX 570's selling on newegg for under 250.00 so can you imagine what those will cost used a year from now, about nothing.

I have an ATI radeon hd 4200 as an integrated gfx card. My processor is a amd duel core tht runs at a listed and tested 2.8 ghz. I have 3gb of ram and 8 more on the way. Can I run dayz? Plz reply to this or my email- aebange@yahoo.com

I did a quick google search and it seems you can download an ARMAII demo. ;) wink wink

Apparently it even lets you demo online multiplayer

Edited by playZ

I can't figure out if I can run DayZ by looking at the minimum requirements, as I don't know what any of it means lol.

Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU M 430 2.27 GHz

Memory: 6GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

I can't figure out if I can run DayZ by looking at the minimum requirements, as I don't know what any of it means lol.

Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU M 430 2.27 GHz

Memory: 6GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

You're good to go....relatively speaking

EDIT: That means you can run ARMAII

EDIT EDIT: But download the demo version first and check for yourself. Don't take my word for it. I might be a moron. You never know :)

Edited by playZ

You're good to go....relatively speaking

EDIT: That means you can run ARMAII

Awesome! Thanks.