EyesandEars

Admitted Duping and Hacking 20+ LLKJ members

No' date=' the point is that SA is pretty much the biggest culprit in shitflinging and elitism across the internet.

[/quote']

So how did it feel spending $10 to join our shitflinging elitist internet club? You should start wearing LLJK tags since you are now *officially* allowed to!

No' date=' the point is that SA is pretty much the biggest culprit in shitflinging and elitism across the internet.

[/quote']

So how did it feel spending $10 to join our shitflinging elitist internet club? You should start wearing LLJK tags since you are now *officially* allowed to!

I don't understand how someone pays $10 to access a forum just to screenshot posts people make then accuse them of shit flinging. He's one airport washroom away from touching a penis and calling everyone else sinners.

This thread is becoming my favorite part of this mod. You people thinking goons are some sort of ddosing, doxxing internet illuminati are hilarious.

And I will be perfectly fine laughing at how mad you get when people raise awareness of the glitch so the dev has an actual reason to remove it

It's not really a priority in an alpha if no one cares

There is no "their guilt". LLJK isn't a clan, it's people from the same forum that use a tag to recognize other people from the same forum. There's no organization, no leadership, no-one to "control" what other people from the forum are doing.

Why should everyone from something awful (A little more than 160.000 people at the time of writing) be held accountable for what a few are doing?

Actively staying in an organization that requires you to signup (and pay) for membership, means you accept that everything any member does, as something you agree with. If they do it, YOU are also responsible.

The only exception, is when it's publicly denounced via some press release or something alike. Since you have, from what you're saying, no leadership, well...

For example, if someone pays membership to a news organization that is known to allow some of their reporters to use very illegal and nasty ways of investigation, with lies, slander, spying and whatnot, he actively supports them and is therefore responsible for their behavior from the moment he knows about it to the moment he stops being a member. Exact same thing applies here.

On top of that, SA is well known for it's...let's say "behavior" over the years and apart from members of the Goons, I have yet to read, see or hear anything from them that is not overall detrimental and destructive to others in games. That reputation (true or false at the start) might however have been luring players with specific behaviors into it, making it truer than ever now.

I'm not judging, but coming here and saying that the Goons and SA is all nice and fluffy is bullshit in a can. :)

Actively staying in an organization that requires you to signup (and pay) for membership' date=' means you accept that everything any member does, as something you agree with. If they do it, YOU are also responsible.

The only exception, is when it's publicly denounced via some press release or something alike. Since you have, from what you're saying, no leadership, well...

For example, if someone pays membership to a news organization that is known to allow some of their reporters to use very illegal and nasty ways of investigation, with lies, slander, spying and whatnot, he actively supports them and is therefore responsible for their behavior from the moment he knows about it to the moment he stops being a member. Exact same thing applies here.

[/quote']

Yes, and all of this is completely true because Lowtax bans everyone from SA who doesn't dupe or accept duping in the game. True story. :rolleyes:

I seriously wish I was a goon so I could get hated on by righteous dumbass zealots like you. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Yes' date=' and all of this is completely true because Lowtax bans everyone from SA who doesn't dupe or accept duping in the game. True story. :rolleyes:

I seriously wish I was a goon so I could get hated on by righteous dumbass zealots like you. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

[/quote']

Not sure where you got the impression of hate really, I'm just stating simple things that I believe happen to be true.

Sadly what you believe to be true and what is actually true are very different things.

(Today 03:45 AM)Mutonizer Wrote: Actively staying in an organization that requires you to signup (and pay) for membership, means you accept that everything any member does, as something you agree with. If they do it, YOU are also responsible.

So, if you pay your cable bill, you believe in both Fox News, and the Daily Show? My mind is totally blown right now.

Actively staying in an organization that requires you to signup (and pay) for membership' date=' means you accept that everything any member does, as something you agree with. If they do it, YOU are also responsible.

[/quote']

So by that example, if I am a reporter for Reuters who has an Associated Press membership to receive and discuss general AP Wire topics and stories, I am to be held responsible when my fellow AP members from Fox News print stories about how it cannot be disproved that Obama once ate a baby in Kenya.

I would agree, it's much easier when people can be put into boxes. Or boxcars. On a train to their own camp. With their own special tags on their chests so you can lump them all together and hate them all for the few who may deserve it.

I'm not saying there aren't asshole Goons, there totally are. You're probably not far off that some of them derive joy from the angst/frustration you have when they pee in your playground. But there are rules-abiding ones too, and a lot of them. Lay the blame at the feet of the account-holder.

Goons don't really give a shit what other goons do, in general. The forum has rules that do not extend into real life. They are not a race of people that you can herd into your ban chambers because of their forum preference or the tag on them.

If you voluntarily associate yourself through name tagging with people that openly post about cheating and exploiting you are condoning the behavior. It's not rocket surgery.

For example, if someone pays membership to a news organization that is known to allow some of their reporters to use very illegal and nasty ways of investigation, with lies, slander, spying and whatnot, he actively supports them and is therefore responsible for their behavior from the moment he knows about it to the moment he stops being a member. Exact same thing applies here.[/quote']

If you are a member of a multinational corporation with 170,000 employees and one of them shits in the bathroom sink, you are personally responsible and to blame due to the well known "Spartacus honor" clause. If you don't like being branded a sink shitter, maybe you should just quit your job!!

On top of that, SA is well known for it's...let's say "behavior" over the years and apart from members of the Goons, I have yet to read, see or hear anything from them that is not overall detrimental and destructive to others in games. That reputation (true or false at the start) might however have been luring players with specific behaviors into it, making it truer than ever now.

I joined something awful to read funny threads about people shitting their pants at work and building home made flamethrowers. I really don't give a shit what other goons do, and I am not responsible for it, regardless of whatever glorious bushido edict you feel "organizations" should follow.

I'm not judging, but coming here and saying that the Goons and SA is all nice and fluffy is bullshit in a can. :)

You are judging though, you're just using flowery language and refraining from outright declaring us the fourth reich like some of the other people in this thread have come close to doing.

These are the kinds of people that in real life will take over a town and then become overlords. They suck and they need to be exterminated.

For example, if someone pays membership to a news organization that is known to allow some of their reporters to use very illegal and nasty ways of investigation, with lies, slander, spying and whatnot, he actively supports them and is therefore responsible for their behavior from the moment he knows about it to the moment he stops being a member. Exact same thing applies here.[/quote']

If you are a member of a multinational corporation with 170,000 employees and one of them shits in the bathroom sink, you are personally responsible and to blame due to the well known "Spartacus honor" clause. If you don't like being branded a sink shitter, maybe you should just quit your job!!

I joined something awful to read funny threads about people shitting their pants at work and building home made flamethrowers. I really don't give a shit what other goons do, and I am not responsible for it, regardless of whatever glorious bushido edict you feel "organizations" should follow.

You are judging though, you're just using flowery language and refraining from outright declaring us the fourth reich like some of the other people in this thread have come close to doing.

These are the kinds of people that in real life will take over a town and then become overlords. They suck and they need to be exterminated.

Your arguments are flawed. If you work for a shitty corporation like Enron, and beyond being an employee you legally change your name to ENRON-Bob, you are condoning their behavior.

If you shop at Walmart because it's cheap, but dislike some of their practices, well, you're the average consumer.

However, rename yourself WALMART-Jane and yes, you are embracing those shady practices.

There is a difference between visiting something awful and declaring you are a part of it. Taking on a name linked to bad behavior has meaning, just like being in a guild in an MMO has meaning. You go with this group, you like this group, you are PART of that group.

I am going to name my next profile Marou and kill freshly spawned newbies for a day or so.

Knock yourself out. You can declare yourself the king of beans and dominate the coast near Cherno.

Wrong example...

My turn: If you are a member of a multinational corporation with 170,000 employees and as a corporation they do not condemn illegal actions (and related) from some of their employees, you are personally responsible if you don't do shit about it, yes.

And for information, I did quit jobs because of how the company or other employees behaved (and were not condemned for it). It might be some old bushido bullshit to you, I don't mind.

If you shop at Walmart because it's cheap, but dislike some of their practices, well, you're the average consumer.

No you're not, you're condoning their practices, which can only be applied and enforced by them BECAUSE you keep buying there. If you're just visiting Walmart, that's cool however of course.

Something awful is a tribe, a clan, a closed community. There are "in" people and "out" people, us and them. I never had any problems with SA because they are "enclosed" within their forums, which I don't use, therefore am not affected.

If you don't go around with goons, wearing goon tag and what not, you're not a Goon, you're just a SA member and I don't think anyone has a problem with that really.

We could go on for hours discussing this, so I'll just stop there I think, because this thread is turning into something it's not, sorry for that. However, since DayZ is meant to be an experiment, I'm sure we're not done discussing the relationships between those part of the tribes, and those not.

There is no "their guilt". LLJK isn't a clan' date=' it's people from the same forum that use a tag to recognize other people from the same forum. There's no organization, no leadership, no-one to "control" what other people from the forum are doing.

Why should everyone from something awful (A little more than 160.000 people at the time of writing) be held accountable for what a few are doing?[/quote']

Actively staying in an organization that requires you to signup (and pay) for membership, means you accept that everything any member does, as something you agree with. If they do it, YOU are also responsible.

Haha wow it's a forum not a company or clan

You are being a retard right here right now therefore every user who ever used this forum is now you

If you voluntarily associate yourself through name tagging with people that openly post about cheating and exploiting you are condoning the behavior. It's not rocket surgery.

It's not rocket surgeory that this is a stupid thing to say

Are you a redditor? Would you appreciate it if I said all redditors are Pedos because of r/jailbait (and the fact that an admin actually said the pedophilia was ok) but who cares about that a few of 160 000 did something in a video game that made the developer aware of the glitch. It's in alpha and therefore bugs aren't a priority unless you know, someone makes it a big deal

Are you a redditor? Would you appreciate it if I said all redditors are Pedos because of r/jailbait (and the fact that an admin actually said the pedophilia was ok) but who cares about that a few of 160 000 did something in a video game that made the developer aware of the glitch. It's in alpha and therefore bugs aren't a priority unless you know' date=' someone makes it a big deal

[/quote']

I wouldn't associate through my name with a large group of people that I can't account for. So, kind of irrelevant. That seems to be the simple fact eluding you.

Names are instantly changeable and completely mutable in here. So, it's whatever you want people to associate as YOU. If your name tag is [GameExploits.com] McGee it's reasonable that most would take you at face value, since you chose to associate yourself with a forum community known for exploiting.

If that site has a sub-forum focused on pottery, it's not very relevant to the perception you *chose* to give to others.

As someone who is friends with an SA member who was partaking in the duped items, I can assure you that anyone claiming it was done purely to 'make the developer aware of the glitch' is so full of shit that they might explode any second.

"It's not rocket surgeory"

A bunch of goons are building a real life maned rocket, after building a working submarine. As an internet group of nerds they get a pass from that alone in my book.

Also, as has already been said, I think you are confusing them with the chans, the only big hack on a 'game' that I've heard of them doing was gatecrashing a second life party with lots of flying pink cocks.

I loled and I repeat as a group of intertube nerds they get another pass for that in my book.

Anyways, individual goons- or anyone else- shouldn't really be hacking, exploiting, whatever, but should be siding with new legion in their war with pandemic legion to even the internet vengeance up a bit.

"It's not rocket surgeory"

A bunch of goons are building a real life maned rocket' date=' after building a working submarine. As an internet group of nerds they get a pass from that alone in my book.

Also, as has already been said, I think you are confusing them with the chans, the only big hack on a 'game' that I've heard of them doing was gatecrashing a second life party with lots of flying pink cocks.

I loled and I repeat as a group of intertube nerds they get another pass for that in my book.

Anyways, individual goons- or anyone else- shouldn't really be hacking, exploiting, whatever, but should be siding with new legion in their war with pandemic legion to even the internet vengeance up a bit.

[/quote']

I'm not saying the forums can't be an immense source of entertainment. I'm just saying if you choose to blanket associate yourself with 160,000 strangers in a game you're choosing to take the good with the bad.

If you don't want to deal with the bad form a sub-group of people you know that aren't asshats.