EyesandEars

Admitted Duping and Hacking 20+ LLKJ members

It's one thing to find a bug, reproduce it, and send in a report on how to fix it.

It's another thing entirely to find a bug, tell everyone in your clan how to exploit it, send a message to the devs on how to fix it and continue to abuse it in the meantime.

If you are attempting to imply that goons are simply being good testers, then I don't see why they all need to replicate this bug on every piece of equipment they feel they need.

This is only an alpha. Isn't the point of it to find bugs/exploits?

It's also a high risk game in which hours or days of played that contained several moments of good fortune and unreplicable situations can be lost in a single moment by some hacking mouth breather. Sure, it's an Alpha, but my 2500 zombie kills, my legitimately acquired silenced M4 and M24 that I'm carrying around with my legitimately acquired NVGs in my legitimately acquired coyote elite are sure worth more to me than the sleep I'll lose (none) if these guys get banned.

It's also a high risk game in which hours or days of played that contained several moments of good fortune and unreplicable situations can be lost in a single moment by some hacking mouth breather. Sure' date=' it's an Alpha, but my 2500 zombie kills, my legitimately acquired silenced M4 and M24 that I'm carrying around with my legitimately acquired NVGs in my legitimately acquired coyote elite are sure worth more to me than the sleep I'll lose (none) if these guys get banned.

[/quote']

Truer words were never spoken.

It's also a high risk game in which hours or days of played that contained several moments of good fortune and unreplicable situations can be lost in a single moment by some hacking mouth breather. Sure' date=' it's an Alpha, but my 2500 zombie kills, my legitimately acquired silenced M4 and M24 that I'm carrying around with my legitimately acquired NVGs in my legitimately acquired coyote elite are sure worth more to me than the sleep I'll lose (none) if these guys get banned.

[/quote']

I'm not defending hackers, but duping is completely different. You have to first acquire the rare item, then duplicate it. Hacking is just cheating to get the rare item.

Not saying it should be done, but I think a few people in this thread don't understand the difference.

It's an exploit. The game is in Alpha. The exploits will hopefully get stomped out soon..but it's alpha.

All are toons are going to die sooner or later. Given the time it takes to get all that crazy gear, and luck it takes, I don't blame people exploiting. I don't condone exploiting because it's not fair play, but given the brutality of the game I can't blame them at all for doing it.

There is no "their guilt". LLJK isn't a clan' date=' it's people from the same forum that use a tag to recognize other people from the same forum. There's no organization, no leadership, no-one to "control" what other people from the forum are doing.

Why should everyone from something awful (A little more than 160.000 people at the time of writing) be held accountable for what a few are doing?

[/quote']

theyre banned on sight on our servers. Hows that for being accountable for the things they want to represent.

Banning players for just having a tag? Pretty cool, bro. I will feel safe on your servers from all manner of nasty tag-related hacks.

Banning players for just having a tag? Pretty cool' date=' bro. I will feel safe on your servers from all manner of nasty tag-related hacks.

[/quote']

Does it hurt?

Haha, oh Bandit. These games attract the worst kind of sperglord.

[/quote']

Which will all disappear when the game goes to beta, release, bugs, a bad hot fix etc.. This isn't World of Warcraft bro.

NOW WE JUST HAVE TO HUNT THE REST OF THE GOONS AND TAKE THEIR GEAR! OOAH

Haha' date=' oh Bandit. These games attract the worst kind of sperglord.

[/quote']

Just let me know when youre paying 200 to 300 a month for a server and ill tell you how to run it. Keep sending the negative rep also, theyre almost as tasty as tears.

[/quote']

Just let me know when youre paying 200 to 300 a month for a server and ill tell you how to run it. Keep sending the negative rep also, theyre almost as tasty as tears.

On one hand, you are protective of the servers you pay $200 a month for.

On the other hand, you gave away admin access to a group of people so you could run their mod on your server.

Oh, and, per rocket, don't you need permission from him to ban people with that tag from your server? I'm pretty sure he's made a point about who gets banned. Wouldn't that jeopardize your ability to run the mod on your servers?

There is no "their guilt". LLJK isn't a clan' date=' it's people from the same forum that use a tag to recognize other people from the same forum. There's no organization, no leadership, no-one to "control" what other people from the forum are doing.

Why should everyone from something awful (A little more than 160.000 people at the time of writing) be held accountable for what a few are doing?

[/quote']

theyre banned on sight on our servers. Hows that for being accountable for the things they want to represent.

Be careful what you say when it comes to goons, more than a few people have been doxed and (server hosts especially) have been victims of mass, repeated ddos attacks before when they came out against asshole goons.

Edit: By the way, if you didn't have enough reason to steer clear of these guys as much as possible, here's some more:

GgO8S.jpg

OweeA.jpg

[/quote']

On one hand, you are protective of the servers you pay $200 a month for.

On the other hand, you gave away admin access to a group of people so you could run their mod on your server.

Oh, and, per rocket, don't you need permission from him to ban people with that tag from your server? I'm pretty sure he's made a point about who gets banned. Wouldn't that jeopardize your ability to run the mod on your servers?

You're definitely right, Mr. Butt Doctor!

As per http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3593 :

"In short, their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc. "

[/quote']

Be careful what you say when it comes to goons, more than a few people have been doxed and (server hosts especially) have been victims of mass, repeated ddos attacks before when they came out against asshole goons.

I think you have SA mixed up with 4chan, that kind of shit gets you banned fast from SA and it's been that way for a long time. I don't even think the term dox was around back when that sort of thing might fly on SA. Even 4chan has better things to do with their time than DDoS random gamers.

[/quote']

I think you have SA mixed up with 4chan, that kind of shit gets you banned fast from SA and it's been that way for a long time. I don't even think the term dox was around back when that sort of thing might fly on SA. Even 4chan has better things to do with their time than DDoS random gamers.

Right. Because SA hasn't and doesn't have admin sanctioned shitfests dedicated to raids, doxing, generally shitting up websites, a practice that's been frowned up and thought of as childish on 4chan for years now.

I mean, you can't possibly be serious posting this after even what happened with SA and Reddit in the last year right...?

[/quote']

Right. Because SA hasn't and doesn't have admin sanctioned shitfests dedicated to raids, doxing, generally shitting up websites, a practice that's been frowned up and thought of as childish on 4chan for years now.

I mean, you can't possibly be serious posting this after even what happened with SA and Reddit in the last year right...?

So...you're a pedophile apologist?

Be careful what you say when it comes to goons' date=' more than a few people have been doxed and (server hosts especially) have been victims of mass, repeated ddos attacks before when they came out against asshole goons.

[/quote']

So...you're a pedophile apologist?

No, the point is that SA is pretty much the biggest culprit in shitflinging and elitism across the internet.

Be careful what you say when it comes to goons' date=' more than a few people have been doxed and (server hosts especially) have been victims of mass, repeated ddos attacks before when they came out against asshole goons.

[/quote']

[citation needed]

[/quote']

Again, you appear to be confusing Something Awful with 4chan. I mean, yeah, Reddit is pretty horrible. But "admin sanctioned shitfests dedicated to raids, doxing, generally shitting up websites" ? "Goons" are not a single entity.

You guys are talking about tears more than we are.

Edit: Redditor spotted.