EyesandEars

Admitted Duping and Hacking 20+ LLKJ members

The bad thing is they will still have all the shit they duped even after the new patch. If their group is large enough, they could keep that shit for a looooong time.

On US3 last night at the NE airfield, I found like 10 dead bodies in the top floor of the control tower. They were all fully geared and had full ammo. I know it wasn't zombies that killed them so maybe this has something to do with it.

This is only speculation on my part.

They only ruin the game for themselves. The people who dupe items will grow tired, and move on to duping/hacking some other game soon enough.

Everyone saying that this is going to kill the mod is retarded and I'm gonna tell you why.

They've been doing it the entire time and I'm still having fun.

They've been doing it the entire time and EVERYONE is still having fun.

So, using a little logic, I can safely deduce that even when people are modding, the mod is still

wait for it...

FUN

Doesn't matter if it kills it or not, it's fucking retarded.

Everyone saying that this is going to kill the mod is retarded and I'm gonna tell you why.

They've been doing it the entire time and I'm still having fun.

They've been doing it the entire time and EVERYONE is still having fun.

So' date=' using a little logic, I can safely deduce that even when people are modding, the mod is still

wait for it...

FUN

[/quote']

Thats the stupidest thing ive read in a long time, and this is the internet. People hacking and duping starts with a few, thats where were at now. Once it becomes commonplace the whole point of the mod dies. Why does that need explaining?

It wouldn't have be fun if it became widespread. As it wasn't fun when a shitload of great Arma1 mods were ruined by script kids server hopping them until they were unplayable in the manner intended.

These are the kinds of people that in real life will take over a town and then become overlords. They suck and they need to be exterminated.

Games such as DayZ bring out the worst in people and its a good window to see how people will behave under such circumstances. You have the opposites as well - those that want to band together and help each other out. But the evil ones need to be dealt with swiftly and decisively...you need to become them to deal with them.

Moral dilemmas...

Unfortunately hacks are the end of many many small games like this. If it isn't dealt with fast' date=' the mod will die

[/quote']

The duping will kill the integrity of the game if it isn't stopped really' date=' really soon.

[/quote']

^This and it will only get worse....

Hmmm... one of my real life friends (who I introduced to the mod) is a something awful forum member so wears the LLKJ tag. He definitely wouldn't use this exploit. I've shown him this thread and he'll most likely have to remove his tag, which from the sound of things won't be a bad thing. Why is it that a bunch of douchebags have to ruin it for the majority?

My friend was telling me that the tag (LLKJ) was to tell other SA forum members apart so they aren't dicks to each other. A day or two after this, he then tells me that a lot of LLKJ members are now killing and personally targeting people from SA.

Seriously, how pathetic! Now an innocent DayZ player has to forgo a tag that he should be proud to wear.

Sigh.

These are the kinds of people that in real life will take over a town and then become overlords.

No. These are the kind of people that get a kick of ruining other people's fun in an online game where they can hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

I've seen Goons in more than one MMO and although some are undeniably fun and cool people a large number of them are simply total d*ckheads.

Played with them once, I spotted two guys at NE airport started to shoot at them but they just disappeared in thin air...probably disconnected.

Scumbags just like the legion clan.

Destroying the game...

So shoot LLKJ on sight? Shoot on sight.

Ban on sight?

AATW on US Hardcore 1 also duping items, and tents.

They have also pretty much taken over the server since like 50% of the people there are part of AATW, so.. theres no sandbox there anymore.

Ban on sight?

Certainly works too but not quite as fun or challenging.

Yes let's just jump to the conclusion that EVERY goon dupes. Grow up dude.

Yes let's just jump to the conclusion that EVERY goon dupes. Grow up dude.

If you don't support the duping and exploiting of the Goons, don't tag up LLJK. Head to the SA forums and figure out a new tag to differentiate yourself from the dummies who decided to exploit the game while tagged up.

These are the kinds of people that in real life will take over a town and then become overlords. They suck and they need to be exterminated.

Games such as DayZ bring out the worst in people and its a good window to see how people will behave under such circumstances. You have the opposites as well - those that want to band together and help each other out. But the evil ones need to be dealt with swiftly and decisively...you need to become them to deal with them.

Moral dilemmas...

This is a game' date=' not real life. We are dicks BECAUSE it is a game. If you didn't forget that, then there would be no reason to be a dick.

Played with them once, I spotted two guys at NE airport started to shoot at them but they just disappeared in thin air...probably disconnected.

Destroying the game...

Ban on sight?

"there were 20 goons on the server"

So the actions of some individuals makes up your opinion of a community of 160,000?

Seriously grow up, all of you. Plus like someone else pointed out its an ALPHA. Expect character wipes eventually anyways.

As long as there are drop-in players there will always be goons.

Look at Cherno, it's filled with goons with or without being script kiddies.

The good thing about Cheranus is that it's large. I haven't seen another human being (besides my clan and hearing audible gun shots) in 5 days.

Moral dilemmas...

This is a game' date=' not real life. We are dicks BECAUSE it is a game. If you didn't forget that, then there would be no reason to be a dick.

Destroying the game...

Ban on sight?

"there were 20 goons on the server"

So the actions of some individuals makes up your opinion of a community of 160' date='000?

Seriously grow up, all of you. Plus like someone else pointed out its an ALPHA. Expect character wipes eventually anyways.

[/quote']

All I'm reading is, "Stop picking on us it hurts our feelings. Srsly grow up doods grow up...." What are you whining about exactly any how? If they get banned well too bad, and everyone in the community starts targeting LL COOL Jays all over? Well a wise man once said, "Such is life in the zone."

Anyone who wants to ban whole communities of people based on the actions of a few and based solely almost entirely on hear-say is an idiot.

Anyone who wants to ban whole communities of people based on the actions of a few and based solely almost entirely on hear-say is an idiot.

I prefer the term over zealous. But I would think the Dev team as well as server admins have some common sense enough to ban people who obviously exploit in this manner. It's a bit mean to call the dev team and admins idiots on your assumption they'll ban everyone in a clan.

I prefer the term over zealous. But I would think the Dev team as well as server admins have some common sense enough to ban people who obviously exploit in this manner. It's a bit mean to call the dev team and admins idiots on your assumption they'll ban everyone in a clan.

It's a bit "over zealous" to assume he was referring to the dev team, and not the peanut gallery in this thread. (Including you)