Razbari

The Dark Brotherhood - Group Recruitment

Name: Steven / Sniped1025

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Current Survival Time: 2 Days

Reason Why Interested: Surviving solo is getting boring, I want a structured, tactical, realistic gameplay that uses mics and isn't forcing players to play 24/7. I work but I can play 2 hours minimum everyday.

Extras: Steam ID is Sniped1025. I have TS3 and a mic. Im accurate as hell with a sniper rifle and shotgun. I have lots of blood packs, tools, ammo, and food.

Age 21

Name Kris/ ingame Krista21

location tx

current survival record 4 days

reason why interested I need a new group to play with as my last group has grown bored and moved onto different games

Steam id is krisnewland

Name: Jason/ Jesse_James in game

Current Survival Record: 6 days

Steam: Jesse_James3

Reason I am interested: I want to be in a group of active players that know the ropes, and look out for each other. I am experienced player and feel I would be an added benefit to the Dark Brotherhood.

I don't have the game yet, but the clan name alone makes me want to join. I have a skype account but I am also looking into teamspeak. I will more than likely get it on Steam so there's that too.

I want to join a clan to hold down a spot and possibly have a trading post for members. I plan on being a medic so my primary goal will be saving clan members and anyone else who needs help.

I truly cant wait to get going on this game. It looks amazing.

Name: Budha210 (Brian)

Edited by budha210

Age 19

Name mark ingame marks

location Arizona

current survival record 3 days

reason why interested tierd of rolling solo only have 1 person to play with atm but he doesnt play much

Steam-ID Zade145

Edited by Anseum

Alright, sending out my next wave of PMs to those who have applied since my last. We have already recruited several people, and we are still looking for more!

• Name: Michael Rollie
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • Current survival record: 2 days
  • Reason why interested: Simply looking for a good group of people to enjoy the game with. I joined a clan within these forums to only find out they were a "hacking" clan? I want to play this game the way it was met to be played. I am respect and loyal and will have my teammates back on what ever mission we are set on.

• Name: Daniel
  • Time Zone: Standard Pacific
  • Current survival record: 2 weeks
  • Reason why interested: I need a group instead of going out solo and getting killed right away.
  • Steam ID: danielj209

• Name: Ryan
  • Time Zone: Central
  • Current survival record: 2 Days
  • Reason why interested: I have explored the much of the map with a few other players, but unfortunately their time in the game has expired. Im looking for and organized group that can help watch each others back.
    ADD ME ON STEAM

Edited by UnarmedCiv

• Name: Austin
  • Time Zone: Central
  • Current survival record: 2-3
  • Reason why interested: I have a group of players I work with, but I don't really play with them that often due to them always playing while I am working so I am looking for a good group of people to run with.

Please add me on Skype if you are sending me a invite (austinknoob@aol.com) ty

• Name: Logan
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • Current survival record: 2 Weeks
  • Reason why interested: Im looking for a Very organized group of guys and a smart group of guys. I'm not the type that likes to mess about and i hope you guys aren't either

Steam: Cpt. Bobcat #DayZPlayer (Michael Westen Avatar)

Edited by Bobcat

• Name: Eric

• Time Zone:Pacific

• Current survival record:3-4 days

• Reason why interested: Playing with another person is fun. A couple times i have played with two people and it made the experience much more interesting. Now i want to be with a big group of people i can trust because it will take the game to the next level for me

• Name:Chris
  • Time Zone:Central
  • Current survival record:2-3 days
  • Reason why interested:Tired of playing alone and running into a group of bandits
  • Steam ID:Gossiaux

• Name: Alex
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
  • Current survival record: 4 days
  • Reason why interested: Would like to have a group of people I can rely on to survive and a group that can rely on me too. Most importantly have some fun. =]
  • Steam Aliases that can be searched for: Gooshnads / NATURE'S PROFIT / Ultralisk Drop Harass

Name: Austin

Time Zone: EST

Reason why interested: Want a group to have fun with and conduct raids and/or lock downs

Steam Name: Silencebraker86

Name:Fear The Amish

Time Zone:EST

Current survival record:6 days

Reason why interested: looking for a group to run with and tired of being lonewolf

SteamID: Executive80