Sign in to follow this  
Chupathingiy

I've tried everything i can think of...help please.

I keep getting You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.Chernarus error every time I join any server. I have tried ever patch, launcher, and fix I can find. If I open it in the launchers it all the Day Z servers of 6.1 are there but If Itry and do it with CO like everyone says all it does is red them all out. I'm so confused as far as I can tell I've done everything right. Why do I keep getting this same ERROR!T_T i just want to play.

BTW I play on steam....if anyone can help thank you I've been going through 8 kindsa hell trying to get this to work T_T

I used the six updater to install / update the dayz mod, then just launch the game normally

(I also use steam, and had alot of problems with errors when I tried it first).

There are other ways to do it, but I found six is good for an occasional update of the mod. (don't bother with the rest of it, the in game browser is better).

I used the six updater to install / update the dayz mod, then just launch the game normally

(I also use steam, and had alot of problems with errors when I tried it first).

There are other ways to do it, but I found six is good for an occasional update of the mod. (don't bother with the rest of it, the in game browser is better).

I've tried Six is still does not work, I've tried all the launchers!

Have you validated your game files or reinstalled?

What does Validate your game files mean O_o and I have reinstalled Zday mod many times now.

Go into your game in the Steam library, right-click it, go to properties, and select Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Make sure that you're running the beta executable using the correct path with the correct accompanying files.

Go into your game in the Steam library, right-click it, go to properties, and select Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Make sure that you're running the beta executable using the correct path with the correct accompanying files.

Ok I'm doing that now it fond one error in the Arma file should I load the game and run the campain for a sec to see if its ok and to download w/e fix it gives it o_o should I do the same for OA?

ok I did that should I redownload dayz again and repatch it O_o or should I just run the launcher now and try it?

Try both. Make sure your paths are correct.

both Paths? if I use the launcher it seems to put the game to 6.1 but if I open it as CO its 6.0 :?

Edited by Chupathingiy

If your version isn't up to date, you need to update it to the latest beta patch.

If your version isn't up to date, you need to update it to the latest beta patch.

I think the problem is that when I try to use the patch it says the key is failing O_o

I think the problem is that when I try to use the patch it says the key is failing O_o

says bad cd key O_o? could that be the issue?