Sign in to follow this  
zeroaffect

US610 Questions, Comments, Complaints, Hacker Reports Etc

Hi All,

I just wanted to create a place for people to report problems they have etc. I am the admin and will monitor this thread actively to make sure people are having fun on my server.

Thanks,

Badnoob

7/18 1:44 AM est after a server restart server became unstable and continued to restart/stop. Locked server for maintenaince. Will be back up asap.

7/19 5:00 PM - problems with Beta upgrade sever is playable but still has not updated. Players who have issues connecting you are likely on the newest version. I won't have that installed to later tonight.

Many many problems with all hosting companies right now with lagg and desynch they are all blaming it on the hive. Also latest upgrades to beta versions on severs are way behind beta updates on client side, this is causing compatability errors.

Just wondering why you are kicking me off your server. Im not a hacker glitcher cheater etc... hadn't even killed a zombie. Fuck.. i could have killed half if not all of your squad in Stary and you start kicking me... Explain.

While trying to reconnect to find out why you were kicking me. Then connecting to copy your teamspeak info you Banned me? This server will be reported for blacklist. You are not allowed to ban users who are not violating any rules. I do not cheat. I do not hack. I do not combat log. I perform no exploits of any kind. And you kicked me repeatedly then banned when i wouldn't go away.

Badnoob, aka Zer0affect

DayZ - US 610 (vDayZ 1.7.2/Beta 95389) [Regular 3DP:1 CH:1] dayzmod.com - hosted by Badnoob

Edit: I was able to get the teamspeak Info to connect to talk to and you kick me from the teamspeak. I tired.

Edited by Complexlol

Way to really rage....Sorry you didn't have fun. That was not my squad. We were not at Story at the time. I was in fact alone in the west woods on an ATV.....The squad you saw were hackers...I was actually trying to protect everyone from from getting teleported off map and killed, it was frustrated as hackers seem to hit my server a couple times a week. You and many others kept trying to reconnect and I was unable to review the server logs quickly to identify who was doing this. I have a ton of regulars on my server, in fact, you are welcome to come back and play and see how I don't kick people very often. Most times I warn someone with a server message that they will be kicked due to high ping, offensive name, or disrupting the game.

I urge you, try to connect tonight when I am on as admin and you will see NO ONE get kicked unfairly.