Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic4

[BB CORP] Now Recruitng (NEW CLAN, LOTS OF SPACE)

ABOUT US

Hello! My friend Sephka and I have started a new DayZ clan called BB Corp. (Blue Bandits Corp.) We are going to be playing the bandit play style, kill anyone that isn't us. We want to be productive and get things done, such as setting up multiple base camps on multiple servers, getting vehicles, and having fun while doing it. We are looking for players that can joke around, but can also be serious when we get in a firefight or raiding a high threat area, such as Stary or NWAF. We are also going to have different roles for each player, so that we don't have 5 people fighting over who gets to be the sniper. We hope to talk to you soon!

MINIMUM JOINING REQUIREMENTS

1. Must have a quality mic (Not fuzzy, not a lot of background noise)

2. Must be able to participate and play a lot (Not gone for days at a time)

3. Must of had the game for 1-2 weeks, and must be willing to learn.

4. Must be able to be serious when in intense situations.

CONTACT INFORMATION

My Info:

Steam: Vinchenzo004

Sephka Info:

Steam: Sephka

• Like 1

EDIT: I thought I should point out, that most of our members currently reside in North America. While we won't turn you away just for being overseas, I just want to make sure people keep this in mind when considering joining, as our more active playtimes may vary greatly from yours. Hopefully we can get enough people on at almost all times so this won't be a problem though!

Hey everyone. Just to be extra clear, our intention here is to get a decent group of people together who know what they're doing. Personally, I've grown tired of hopping from group to group, trying to find reliable people to play with, only for them to either never be on, or just being bad players. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect super hardcore badasses who can take on large groups alone. I'd just like some people that know how to act when things get serious, someone who can handle themselves in a firefight. I put the utmost importance on my survival, and especially the survival of my buddies. I've got your back, so I trust you to have mine.

If you want to get in contact with us, just add us on Steam or Skype. I'm almost always on so it shouldn't be hard to get in contact with me. Looking forward to playing with you all!

Edited by Sephka
  • Like 1

i wanna get in should i skype or steam u?

Either.

Very interested in joining a clan, my friends and I are sick of being out numbered in a firefight. We use Skype and are fairly use to coordinating movements.

Skype tag is Okagai.

We got a big part of the group together, and we had good gear, and them as we where preparing to raid Stary, someone with an AS550 spawned in right behind us and murdered most of us.

It was a pretty damn fun night. Got a group of 7 together, raided NWAF and Stary. Everyone kind of let their guard down around Stary, and as Cosmic said, one dude ends up taking out every single one of us with an AS50 from less than 100m away! Was good fun though, took it in stride. Hope to see you guys again soon, and to see more of you joining our merry little band.

Added on Steam, hope to hear from someone as playing solo is getting old. -Uzaren

ABOUT US

Hello! My friend Sephka and I have started a new DayZ clan called BB Corp. (Blue Bandits Corp.) We are going to be playing the bandit play style, kill anyone that isn't us. We want to be productive and get things done, such as setting up multiple base camps on multiple servers, getting vehicles, and having fun while doing it. We are looking for players that can joke around, but can also be serious when we get in a firefight or raiding a high threat area, such as Stary or NWAF. We are also going to have different roles for each player, so that we don't have 5 people fighting over who gets to be the sniper. We hope to talk to you soon!

MINIMUM JOINING REQUIREMENTS

1. Must have a quality mic (Not fuzzy, not a lot of background noise)

2. Must be able to participate and play a lot (Not gone for days at a time)

3. Must of had the game for 1-2 weeks, and must be willing to learn.

4. Must be able to be serious when in intense situations.

CONTACT INFORMATION

My Info:

Steam: Vinchenzo004

Sephka Info:

Steam: Sephka

Hey everyone. Just to be extra clear, our intention here is to get a decent group of people together who know what they're doing. Personally, I've grown tired of hopping from group to group, trying to find reliable people to play with, only for them to either never be on, or just being bad players. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect super hardcore badasses who can take on large groups alone. I'd just like some people that know how to act when things get serious, someone who can handle themselves in a firefight. I put the utmost importance on my survival, and especially the survival of my buddies. I've got your back, so I trust you to have mine.

If you want to get in contact with us, just add us on Steam or Skype. I'm almost always on so it shouldn't be hard to get in contact with me. Looking forward to playing with you all!

Added you both, get back to me

I meet all the requirements but I'm too scared to apply.

I meet all the requirements but I'm too scared to apply.

Don't be man, we don't bite :) Just add us on steam and we'll have a chat, most likely run around with you for a bit and see how things pan out. Even if we end up not wanting you in our group, I would still be more than willing to personally give you tips and help you out on your way to becoming a better player, if you're interested.

Just a quick update which I have edited into my original post, is that most of us are currently based in North America. While this may change and we won't turn people away for being from overseas, I just thought I should mention it as it would probably be something people would like to know.

Hey man, you guys still taking people? I'd love to join you guys, sounds like its a lot of fun.

Add me on skype: iTouchTurtles

I meet all of your requirements.

Additional Info: I'm from Toronto (GMT -5:00)

These guys are assholes, all they do is use you as a mule after raiding airfields and stary, than when you get there they shoot you in the back of the head and kick you from the channel. Don't trust these guys, their just a bunch of pricks. They just did this to me tonight, they're a bunch of douchebags who use a bunch of people

Edited by FishFr0g