Sign in to follow this  
flincher14

Helicoptor fuel problem

My group is trying to fuel a helicopter but every time we put fuel into it the fuel gauge gains a sliver of fuel, blinks red a few times then consumes the fuel. Could someone tell me what the issue is? We don't start the helicopter so its not running to consume the fuel.

I also think that it could need a fuel tank fix but it doesn't say that in the pilot seat.

Can someone help?

Helicopters usually can leak fuel if they are not repaired properly.

Also helicopters take at the least 50+ Jerry cans.

Had the same problem. I'd like to know this as well. Do you need to patch up the fuel tank with scrap metal or something? Are there actually "fuel tank parts?" Where do you find them? I've only found a chopper rotor before.

I've experienced this issue numerous times when building helicopters. Despite everything being completely repaired (and even over repaired) it leaks fuel at an astounding rate whether it is flying or even just sitting on the ground with the engine off.

Experimentation revealed that the copters developed the leak after a server reset. Newly spawned and repaired helicopter did not have any leaking issues until they were repaired and then saved before a reset.

Fuel leaks.

Damage to the hull can result in this, not just damaged fuel tanks.