UsedQtip

DayZ Sniping story in Elektro.

Alright to set the scene.

Sitting in Elektro after sniping some people I get my leg broken and have no morphine. As i'm crawling to the hospital I get mowed down by an AKM.

After respawning I run around doing various things, I find it funny. (Hopefully you do too)

Video can be found here

• Like 1

This video is currently being processed.

Please check back in a few minutes.

:(

Should be up in a few minutes, didn't think anyone would click on it before it was done processing :P

Should be up in a few minutes, didn't think anyone would click on it before it was done processing :P

well i guess i proved you wrong ey? xD

I really enjoy your movies.

:thumbsup: B) :beans:

• Like 1

Awesome, always good to know someone will always watch my content. Will be on a little of a hiatus this week. Vacation and then football camp. Will upload the pilot episose of my Let's Play tonight-ish.

kinda sad how you play on a faggot server that has auto ranging. No skill invovled with your shooting what so ever.

Running around that guy stealing his pepsi, awesome haha. Your vids are great, carry on posting - do more random stuff with a hatchet if you can.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to check out my videos. I just wanted to say that my channel has been updated and my content reflects these major changes. I have a better computer and a solid editing software. I hope you guys check out my higher quality work with a more variety in games/commentaries. http://bit.ly/RNwYiQ

My oh my.

Never have I've ever seen such an intriguing video in my life.

Such exellent show of adversary, and gallantry.

I am baffled by the amount of originality in this.

It literally blows my mind that nobody have ever thought about making movies like this.

Keep them comming, I'm dieing to watch them all.

-Zantiago

How witty Zantiago, you sir, are truly chivalrous.

Edited by UsedQtip

Question: What resolution are you in? Reason I ask is when I'm in 1920x1080.. when I look through the scope of an L85, the crosshairs appear to be a lot thicker, where as in your video, the lines themselves are very thin and easy to aim with it looks like. Also, your gun shot sound-clips sound a lot more beefier than mine, and I'm wondering why. Not like it has anything to do with speaker setup since a recording won't know the difference. Maybe it's placebo.

Do you mind taking a screenshot of your video settings? Just curious.

Edited by KField86

How witty Zantiago, you sir, are truly chivalrous.

Always..

Always..

-Zantiago

Always funny to see someone use the Roll like that, and the Serpentine, I'd be lying If I said I'd never done that one before.

Just one question, why did you remain with the Makarov when he had the revolver and plenty of ammo to go with it? Revolver ammo is almost as common as Makarov, and the greater accuracy and one shot kill seems like a no brainer.

In my opinion, with most pistols being as weak as they are, the mak is one of my favorites. Quiet enough, ammo everywhere, and I like the sights. I take it when I use a AK varient and personally perfer it to M1911 unless Im sniping but will take a pdw or a m9sd over it for daily use. The revolver is simply too slow for me. The glock is nice too, but it all depends on what Im using. Nice vids though.

• Like 1

I have added a new Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition let's play to my channel. Check it out @

Alright to set the scene.

After moving from Elektro to Stary Sobor all I encounter on my travel is boars and rain. When I arrive I notice there are no zombies around.

A zombie spawns. I scan the horizon, I then spot a guy running into the front tents which are 188 meters away. I take the first shot, he passes out and doesn't disconnect (cheers to you).

He revives, proceeds to roll out of sight, and then once bandaged, serpentines towards where I fired my M24 round.

I panic! I shoot the zombie nearest that I aggroed and run to a bush a few meters back as Winchester slugs whiz through the air passed my head.

I switch to my M24 and deliver the fatal wound to my new murder.

By far the most intense and adrenaline filled firefight in DayZ to date.

Video can be found here.

Damn i want the IP of the server.