Sign in to follow this  
DaScrotes

Some questions on how to correctly update and play DayZ...

I just got Arma II:CO today so these questions may be incredibly stupid.

I downloaded all of the Six stuff(updater, launch) and downloaded the DayZ mod from Six Updater. Six Updater is showing that it's all green(completely updated) but when I open up Arma2 it's showing that all of the servers are red and that version 1.71 is required and that I don't have it.

Also, when I go onto a server through Six Updater I get stuck at one loading screen or another, though I've heard this is common lately.

Any help would be appreciated!

Ive been working on trying to join a server fr an entire week! I've been robbed of 25 dollars. Everything people tell me doesn't work. Nothing works. And nobody helps me after like 2 posts on my help forums

Ive been working on trying to join a server fr an entire week! I've been robbed of 25 dollars. Everything people tell me doesn't work. Nothing works. And nobody helps me after like 2 posts on my help forums

Damn... I wish I looked into it a bit more, before I spent my money...

You spent your money on Arma 2, not Dayz, dayz is an experimental mod in alpha.

You spent your money on Arma 2, not Dayz, dayz is an experimental mod in alpha.

I'm fully aware. While my credit card is charged with Arma II, I bought it, mainly, for Dayz due to how fun it looks. I don't regret spending my money, but I wish I waited until this whole thing was fixed.

Thanks for the help, though!