abe's oddysee

Looking for non Alt+F4 players. Preferably Good English.

Hello names Carl from the UK, I've been running solo for weeks now, it's fun but tough, I'm not great whatsoever, I die a lot and most probably the one in the background running away from a hoard of zombies and cows etc...

So if you want to have a fun and die a lot in the process, let me know :)

• Like 1

You could hit up with me and friend of mine sometime, why not. I'm from finland, but i like to think my english is pretty okayish. And also the other one is from UK which shouldn't be a problem!

yeah you'll be safe with me and ella :D (sort of)

Yeah hes implying his bad aim, when he accidently shoots his own guys. (I'm kidding.)

Well if we get a group together sometime and have laughs n stuffs anyone is welcome :). I don't take it too seriously... maybe we can even do some cow tipping and lamb jumping xD

*sees title*

*thinks: " What has this game come to..."

So everyone who's interested please message one another with details of your Skype MSN Team Speak etc... And we can eat all the beans in Chernarus together :) Also don't forget to send your card details, I am joking, just in case. xD

No problem Zeegor :) Not had any contact with anyone yet but it's likely people are sleeping or whatever etc.... But a board the ship :)

you found a friend in me(8) but yeah sure im from the uk and wouldnt mind a carebare, non-gayness partner to watch my arse