Sign in to follow this  
thijs-93@live.nl

Soldier Uniform.

My group and I found some tents filled with impossibly rare items, we decided to share the loot and leg it, before anyone would come back to his camp, finding us looking into their tents. One of the items was a "Soldier's Clothing" or "Soldier's Uniform". It turned one of us into a regular BAF clothed person. Will upload a video of it soon. I was wondering if that thing is legit or was it hacked into the game, and that would confirm hackers in US328. Conclusion: "They are everywhere."

By the way, anyone seen some people with Russian names wearing the CCCP clan tag and running around aimbotting and speedhacking? We've had this happen to us and it was quite frustrating to lose our equipment.

Cheers,

Red.

• Like 2

See http://dayzmod.com/f...-military-skin/

Utrinque Paratus (Ready For Anything)

I hope I'm not out of line, but I love seeing how things work. From what I can tell, DayZ (incl. 1.7.2.3) makes reference to 7 different types of skins... Skin_Sniper1_DZ, Skin_Camo1_DZ, Skin_Survivor2_DZ and the mysterious Skin_Soldier1_DZ, Bandit1_DZ and Rocket_DZ. As far as I can tell, the first two are the basic skins, the second two are ones that have been around for a while and are referenced on the loot scripts and config.bin. It's possible that the last three don't seem to be on the config.bin and I suspect they may be placed in a special manner, like wrecked choppers. Maybe something running on the server side or hacks/ dev scripts.

Basic Survivor Skins

Arma2_PMC_medic.jpg

Arma2_PMC_driver.jpg

Alternate Skins most of us have seen (but in woodland colour schema)

BAF_Soldier_L_W = Camo1

Arma2_BAF_captive.jpg

BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W = Sniper1_DZ

Arma2_BAF_as50.jpg

Special Skins (I've NEVER seen these in game, but they appear to be part of the config and may be legitimate)

BAF_Soldier_W = Soldier1_DZ (Subject of discussion)

Arma2_BAF_soldier.jpg

TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1 = Bandit1_DZ (Cool...Never seen!!!)

Arma2_TK_SF_tl.jpg

BAF_Soldier_Officer_W = Rocket_DZ (Dude... Personal skin. I like!! Honour the Red Beret if you see it. Salut!)

Arma2_BAF_officer.jpg

Edited by -Cdn-Chard
  • Like 1

I'd like to know this as well. I saw a with one in it along with the L8 but I left both behind.

Legit I think, I found mine in some box roadside... Didn't even know these boxes existed, also found an L85, DMR and Some other high grade military gun in there. I chose the L85. A note I have to add, when swapping the clothing it replaced my ALICE pack with a regular Coyote Patrol Pack, frustrating but I've only been alive for an hour so I'm not too bothered...

See http://dayzmod.com/f...-military-skin/

Utrinque Paratus (Ready For Anything)

I hope I'm not out of line, but I love seeing how things work. From what I can tell, DayZ (incl. 1.7.2.3) makes reference to 7 different types of skins... Skin_Sniper1_DZ, Skin_Camo1_DZ, Skin_Survivor2_DZ and the mysterious Skin_Soldier1_DZ, Bandit1_DZ and Rocket_DZ. As far as I can tell, the first two are the basic skins, the second two are ones that have been around for a while and are referenced on the loot scripts and config.bin. It's possible that the last three don't seem to be on the config.bin and I suspect they may be placed in a special manner, like wrecked choppers. Maybe something running on the server side or hacks/ dev scripts.

I've seen Rocket's skin in one of PC Gamer's streams when they played with him. Yeah it's the red beret, but with woodland camo not desert.

Boxes are hacks.

In the database does not mean it spawns.

From my reading of the tea leaves, alternate skins are broken in the current release, which is a crying shame. Individuality is one of the first things that multi-player gamers crave.

I found this clothing too. So is it hacked ?

If yes should I change to my normaly civilan clothing or can I wear it with out problems ?

Found it together with a Ghili in some tents in a Barn

class Skin_Sniper1_DZ : SkinBase {

scope = public;

displayName = $STR_EQUIP_NAME_43;

descriptionShort = $STR_EQUIP_DESC_43;

};

class Skin_Camo1_DZ : SkinBase {

scope = public;

displayName = $STR_EQUIP_NAME_44;

descriptionShort = $STR_EQUIP_DESC_44;

};

class Skin_Survivor2_DZ : SkinBase {

scope = public;

displayName = $STR_EQUIP_NAME_45;

descriptionShort = $STR_EQUIP_DESC_45;

};

class Skin_Soldier1_DZ : SkinBase {

scope = public;

displayName = $STR_EQUIP_NAME_46;

descriptionShort = $STR_EQUIP_DESC_46;

};

this is an extract from the dayz equip config.bin.

as u can see, there are soldier-clothings implemeted in dayz.

(these are the only, which u can see as a package)

im wearing one and its rly cool^^

• Like 1