Sign in to follow this  
CynicalEye

East Coast Survivor - n00b looking for team

Yo.

Bought Arma specifically for this mod. I've run through the tutorial a few times, got my mouse sensitivity and trigger reflexes tuned, and I've been playing Day Z for a few hours (only died once without intention). Most of the basics are handled, still working on my keyboard binds and command speed.

I've yet to find a gun. Thankfully, that means I've been running around like Jason Voorhee's with the hatchet and have gotten fairly proficient with it.

Anyway, since my grammar and recollections somewhat prove I'm not @#$% crazy, I'd like to team up with some people. Hell, if I could, I'd like to team up with some of the more... "cynically minded" folks who shoot most people without asking. Don't even give me a gun, if you want. Just need to learn.

I suppose optimistic "go team!" types would be okay, too.

Thanks.

Edit - By the way, some instruction in the finer things would be great. Could use some help with keybinding, too.

Edited by mklein85

Steam ID: Clerkius

I prefer using Skype, but I will team up with you and teach the finer points of survival.

I can use Skype or Vent... not so hot on how to work the in-game mic controls. Will be adding people soon.

Edit - oh, right.

Steam ID: tequila220

Edited by mklein85

I would gladly team up with you.

Steam ID: Wonkavator

I can't find you on Steam, I can't ever find anyone, it's weird.

Steam name Deacyde as seen on tv,

East coast, older than 18 younger than 40, looking to have some other zombie spotters.

Have skype, and could set up a mumbles server too.

Holla

Steam ID: Clerkius

I prefer using Skype, but I will team up with you and teach the finer points of survival.

Hey dude added you , I'm in need of some help also , lol

DayZ Campers is a group of people who like to work together to survive in a world filled with zombies and murderers.

All mature prospects are welcome regardless of age. Respect is expected.

If your looking for a group to team up with to survive a bit longer or just keep you company you've come to the right place.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzcampers