Sign in to follow this  
h4kkz

Invulnerable Cheater on US 424 killing everyone instantly

so, we caught an invulnerable cheater on stream at round about

16th of July 2012 - 22:20 (UTC+1) on "US 424"

Assumed Playername = "Player 1"

he appeared out of nowhere with an axe and was running towards us.

we opened fire and the blood was spurting with every round that hit him, but aside from that he didnt bleed or anything else.. he just kept running towards us.

after unsuccessfully chasing us with his axe he started spawning artillery strikes which didnt hit anything.

we mounted our ural and drove away.

soon after that it was raining burning planes from the sky, unsuccessful aswell.

about 5 minutes later he spawn everyone at his location 50 feet in the air and let them drop. killed everyone on the server.

after that, disconnect and the server went down.

heres the recording:

http://www.twitch.tv/h4kkz/b/325142833

Edited by h4kkz
  • Like 2

Well, its not the seven plagues, but thats a helluva story. Too bad this shit's everywhere :( I was just starting to get into this game.

yo this is the only 424 server thread i found on the forum but i wanted to go a bit off topic here and say these guys have been a group of standup gamers and admins.

yesterday we get a message that their server is closing on the 11th of this month, but that they will be setting up a new one.

please let me know the details so i can continue playing on your guys' server, and good luck with everything.

(hope a tlh member reads this)