Sign in to follow this  
eckertkk.eckert@gmail.com

US40 Admin Hacking

* Server this happened on: US 40

* Time that it happened including your timezone: Approximately 9:00 p.m. (-8)GMT Pacific

* What happened during the incident: Found what strongly appears to be spawned in Vehicles and weapons from the Admin, MrEpicGoat.

Vehicles found were an A-10, a helo, motorcycle, UAZ, upside down wreckage of a car, sedan, a boat, and a bus.

What strongly appeared to be hacked weapons found, were the RGO frag grenade (not shown in video) and a M136 Missile launcher. The missile launcher was found on the Admin's body (MrEpicGoat) at this apparent spawn site. (Was easy to figure out who the admin was, because of numerous occassions of him chatting over blufor chat and also announcing server restarts. Also, it helps that he has an admin tag by his name in game.)

Also important to note is the pilot uniform he is wearing.

In the video my friend picks up the M136 off the admin's body and then puts it back on the body while I'm recording, so in the video it could appear that we were planting evidence on his body, if you are being anal about it, but I don't know what to tell you other than I'm telling the truth and I think all the other evidence is more than enough anyway.

Here's the video evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV1SEccRbTQ

Sidenote: I confronted him about this and he just now shutdown server.

• Like 2

Okay listen here and listen good, MrEpicGoat DOES NOT HACK, He was teleported along with other people and blown up, This hacker spawned all that shit, You need to think before you open your mouth, He restarted the server to remove all that shit, Do not accuse him of hacking.

Also it's called Global chat, He is a Admin, He has access to it when he logs on, The server get's a restart every few days or so to clear up shit from legit hacker's.

oh did i say it's his server so he can chat on Global if he fucking wants to.

Edited by Anthrax12
  • Like 1

lol u saying goat is hacking is funny to me 1 even if he had that stuff on him does not mean he hacked it he could have killed a hacker with it on him ... ive seen him kill hackers and restart the server to get rid of the hacked items... ive been attacked by hackers and me and goat both died by a guy useing a plane.. hes getting rid of them as best as he can.. but ya like i was saying just because he has the items on him gives no evidence that he is hacking he could have just killed 1 and picked up said items.... and gotten shot b4 he could of gotten rid of them by putting them on a zeds body and hidding them...

• Like 1

Also it's called Global chat, He is a Admin, He has access to it when he logs on, The server get's a restart every few days or so to clear up shit from legit hacker's.

Never said he couldn't. I just know that he is admin, I was just clarifying that the body I found was indeed the admin, but you actually helped me more by saying that.

Edited by HomemadeAsian

So fucking what? He restart's the server every two - three day's, I restart the server at night when it's needed, Just because you found his body with shit on it does not mean he is a hacker, For all we know you guy's could be the hackers we been looking for and trying to play it off as he is doing it, I find it really funny that you just find this place.

• Like 1

Okay listen here and listen good, MrEpicGoat DOES NOT HACK, He was teleported along with other people and blown up, This hacker spawned all that shit, You need to think before you open your mouth, He restarted the server to remove all that shit, Do not accuse him of hacking.

Anthrax, I hope you know that earlier a day or two ago when you got taken out by a sniper at base that the sniper was me. I killed you, Rick, and someone else at base. Your gear is pretty nice, thanks for that. The confusion I created worked perfectly, Beaver was spared because I wasn't about to shoot him. I like how none of you thought it was strange, my being shot at by a dmr then everyone else. And how I was in TS and yet still talking about how I wouldn't login.Goat told me to kill you guys, you are backing up someone that betrayed you.

With that said, You don't have any proof that goat did "not" hack. While we have video proof of it. Finally our suspicions are confirmed.

We have all wondered how goat finds well hidden bases, convenient bikes out of nowhere and his mention of his ability to hack and great knowledge of hacks on TS.

Not only is goat a dick, he hacks too, and he never uses a mic, and he thinks it's fun and games to kill team members. I have no problem hanging his ass out to dry for hacking.

Anthrax, I hope you know that earlier a day or two ago when you got taken out by a sniper at base that the sniper was me. I killed you, Rick, and someone else at base. Your gear is pretty nice, thanks for that. The confusion I created worked perfectly, Beaver was spared because I wasn't about to shoot him. I like how none of you thought it was strange, my being shot at by a dmr then everyone else. And how I was in TS and yet still talking about how I wouldn't login.Goat told me to kill you guys, you are backing up someone that betrayed you.

With that said, You don't have any proof that goat did "not" hack. While we have video proof of it. Finally our suspicions are confirmed.

We have all wondered how goat finds well hidden bases, convenient bikes out of nowhere and his mention of his ability to hack and great knowledge of hacks on TS.

Not only is goat a dick, he hacks too, and he never uses a mic, and he thinks it's fun and games to kill team members. I have no problem hanging his ass out to dry for hacking.

Don't come to my TS again, You and your friends are no longer welcome, Sure goat fucks around alot so what we don't care, oh and the gear we got all that from NWAF so stfu before you start your shit, We got all that gear from are old server we use to play on, Some friend you are, Glad you don't play here any more because douche bags like you ruin the game.

Oh just to tell you i know how hacks work, It's not that hard, A fucking kid can make one, Battle eye is shit, Easy to bypass, This does not mean i hack, nether does goat, So step down from your high horse and man the fuck up.

Edited by Anthrax12
  • Like 2

Don't come to my TS again, You and your friends are no longer welcome, Sure goat fucks around alot so what we don't care, oh and the gear we got all that from NWAF so stfu before you start your shit, We got all that gear from are old server we use to play on, Some friend you are, Glad you don't play here any more because douche bags like you ruin the game.

I can't act like I'm free of internet sin. What I did was messed up. The fact that you are still backing goat up and trying to cover for him confuses me.

The difference between me and goat is I never once told you that I was your friend ;)

This is offtopic but for the viewing pleasure of Anthrax I give the TS logs:

Log 1:

<07:06:38> Brotekk: Anthrax is in his ts

<07:06:44> MrEpicGoat: ahahaha

<07:06:49> MrEpicGoat: does he know?

<07:06:52> MrEpicGoat: we backstabbed him?

<07:06:53> Brotekk: I don't know.

<07:07:00> MrEpicGoat: this'll be funny >D

<07:07:07> MrEpicGoat: But anyway, tuna is illiterate

Log 2:

<17:28:18> Brotekk: He is down.

<17:28:21> Brotekk: I took Anthrax out.

<17:28:51> MrEpicGoat: What?

<17:28:52> MrEpicGoat: oh

<17:28:53> MrEpicGoat: fkn nice .D

<17:30:21> MrEpicGoat: Hey

<17:30:23> MrEpicGoat: Want a cookie?

You still want to say goat is a nice guy?

• Like 1

Log's can be edited, You are just trying to start shit with in are group and it won't work and won't happen, Banned from my TS and the dev's can't say any thing about that, So nice try with fake log's.

For all we know you guy's could be the hackers we been looking for and trying to play it off as he is doing it, I find it really funny that you just find this place.

First: Let's pretend we are the hackers. Why would we want to post this out in the open for the devs, when we have been avoiding detection since day 1.

Second: It was right next to a road...It's a little hard to miss, even in the dark.

Oh just to tell you i know how hacks work, It's not that hard, A fucking kid can make one, Battle eye is shit, Easy to bypass, This does not mean i hack, nether does goat, So step down from your high horse and man the fuck up.

So, if it's so easy to bypass, again, if I was a hacker why would I want to bring this out in the open on a server that is free reign and fun for me. Nothing you are saying is helping. All you are doing is arguing with us over nothing, devolving this into a flame, like a star wars fan would.

Also, as Brotekk said, we have evidence, while you are just mudslinging. Anyone in their right mind, that saw what we saw would think and probably do the same thing.

If he didn't do anything, then he has nothing to be afraid of, right?

Edited by HomemadeAsian

We sure that the rocket launcher isn't a legit spawn? Friend of mine mentioned that he had one and he isn't the type to cheat.

Post Deleted

If you aren't supplying evidence, speaking as an admin of the server, or simply replying to your banner/banned user. Why are you talking at all? (Besides certain reasons.) Anything outside the cheat report shouldn't be discussed, and if it is? Remain civil.

• Like 1

Post Deleted

If you aren't supplying evidence, speaking as an admin of the server, or simply replying to your banner/banned user. Why are you talking at all? (Besides certain reasons.) Anything outside the cheat report shouldn't be discussed, and if it is? Remain civil.

To be clear i am a admin on US40.

Looks like the OP supplied evidence of hacks, then some other dudes came in saying "NUH UH, NUH UH, CAUSE I KNOW HE DON'T".

Science, folks.

I would like to also say, There are no screenshot's of the player list showed in the video / screenshot, There is no video / screen shot of the server lobby proving it's US40 and also just before this all happened as you say the server WAS reset to clear out all the cars,trucks,hacked in items etc, Goat was Teleported there because he was in a car so the hacker blew it up aka that's why you see his body, Unless you can provide a screenshot/video of the player list / lobby of the time this did happen then this report is false, For all we know you guy's could of set it up all, you can change your name to goats change your skin via hack's then spawn in items all around you and say oh looks this is MrEpicGoat and he is a hacker and a admin on US40.

Show me the video/screen of the player list when this was all found or this report can be closed.

OP Thank you very much for reporting this.

I don't understand why people are freaking out when a hack report is filled. You saw what you saw, you got video evidence, and you reported it. I thank you for that. I will avoid that server for the time being.

I'm not saying he WAS or WASN'T hacking but there was hacking going on in that server and it needs to be addressed or further looked into.

• Like 2

Painfulleap1

Can you not read? A mod just said not to post here unless you where apart of this and you are not, Please DO NOT POST HERE.

Following people should post.

MrEpicGoat-US40 admin

Anthrax-US40 admin

OP

People who where in the video.

Mods

Dev Staff.

Anthrax12 why does goat have a pilot outfit are you saying that the hackers spawned that outfit on him just to make him look bad, and why was he ducking homemadeasian questions on teamspeak

HE does not have to talk to any of you, TBH he has had enough of all your lies and bullshit, unless you can show screenshots of him being in the server / screen shot of the server / lobby with him logged in as a admin at this time then you have nothing but one big lie and if i see any of you on my TS you will get banned.