Sign in to follow this  
PFSF

need the connect and disconnect messages on chat again. the game is starting to get bored

ok so was with my best character ever, at elektro, i saw a guy with a CZ 550, and, i love snipers so i killed him and took his cz 550 with me, so i went to Berezino to get some supplies and then went to NE airfield, found a car on the way (GAZ), then i hidded it and disconnected, when i came back, it wasnt there, i think it was the server restart or something like that, but, its ok. then went to the NW airfield with the hope of finding a NVG or a Coyote Backpack,, it took me 2 days to do all this stuff. at the NW airfield i got a m4a1 CCO SD with 4 mags, i was proud as fuck, because I had a sniper and a nice assault rifle. so i went to a good spot to sniper people and disconnected there. when I came back there at the other day, i saw 2 guys checking the hangars, one of them had a coyote backpack, so i decided to kill them when i had the chance I headshot his friend, so I was ready the kill the other and then the coyote backpack guy (he had a lee enfield) ran to the hanger and stayed there, i was moving to a good spot to kill him, but i couldnt find him, so i switched to my M4A1 and went there, but he wasnt there. so i thought "this fucker disconnected, better if i get out of this hangar and snip him when he comes back". when i was aimming at there i decided to take a look at my right and left to see if theres another player nearby, when turned left, he was there aimming his lee enfield at my head and I just saw the flash and then : YOU ARE DEAD. perfect. perfect. same thing happened when i tryed to kill 2 snipers at elektro, killed one and the other dessapeard and appeard again behind me. so my suggestion would be to the messages if a player connect or disconnect appears again. the sniper i killed had a NVG, and i wanted that (its my "dayz dream" having a NVG).

or just go a step further and make players bodies stay behind for 30 seconds when they disconnect. That way if they disconnect in combat, they can die. Serves them right for cheating death.

Just to add, i was sneaking up on a cow and was about to kill it with my crossbow. It disapeared... Seriously its bad enough players doing this but now animals? geez....

Rofl yeap that's the usual problem... Still working on suggestions about how to fix that.

Edited by 0only1

the players boodies should stay where they disconnected for about 30 sec. thats right, agree with scavenger