Sign in to follow this  
texasmav91

Sever Hopper Hacker on US 554 named ROY ( Possible Member of STAB clan)

Soo....

A group of friends and I (Gunshot Brotherhood) are all at Stary Sabor. There are 6 of us.

Roy and one of the Stab Clan members just appear out of thin air and start running circles around one of our team mates.

He panics and starts hooting.

Roy and his buddy run off into the town of Stary and start shooting back.

We all decide to leave it be and leave Stary through the West. We start making our retreat.

As we make our Retreat we see Roy's name tag popping up everywhere. Saying he is 1 m away or, even 100 m away.

We start making our way over a hill and we have a really good spread between us and then all of a sudden boom!

We hear 4 very close together shots, and this is not your typical gun. It sounds like a DEEP Low Growl of a boom and four of us drop at the same time. Mind you, we have trees and a spread between us all of at least 15 m.

One of our members was lagging behind and caught Roy and emptied an entire M249 Belt on him, to discover something odd.

He is wielding a Lee Enfield...

Okay, I know for a Fact that the Lee Enfield is a powerful gun and can kill someone at close range. BUT The weird thing is, he killed 4 OF US at the SAME TIME with a Lee Enfield. And the gun shots did not sound like a gunshot.

After our M249 gunner shot him, he discovered Roy was ALONE. but we also noticed that Roy was about 200 m's in the opposite direction the last time we PHYSICALLY saw him

So what we estimate happened is he server hopped... Came around us, THEN used some sort of Hack or cheat or whatever the heck it is... and was able to shoot us all with a Lee Enfield. AT THE SAME TIME.

I would really like to see this taken care of or given a closer look.

This was on US 554 ( A STAB run Server), and it was at about Midnight (US Central Time)

• Like 1

LOL that so funny. That was a good fight. u guys suck so bad. I remember this day. i shot 3 of you to correct then the last guy unloaded the HMG. Its not my fault u guys suck. there was no cheating there my friend. :P plus u said u heard 4 shots, 4 shots, 4 kills. you guys suck lol