Sign in to follow this  
UncleJam

US 700 Cheater (spawning UH-1H)

Server : US 700

Server Time : AM 4: 25

Cheater Name : Annnn

Cheat : Spawning UH-1H (that is not DAYZ UH-1H, ARMA2 UH-1H)

post-44534-0-57560700-1342471629_thumb.j

Edited by tero1234

when will they fix the major loop-holes present in this game? Cheating/exploiting is what ruins games, nip this problem in the butt NOW!

This is my server, I rent it. This really sucks...

• Like 1

Go check your scripts.log in the CFGDAYZ/BATTLEYE/SCRIPTS.LOG for any external scrip that may of been run at this date.

Keep in mind that once it is in the game anyone could get into it and fly it. Someone hacked in a chopper on my server earlier today I did not hack it in but I did fly it back to my camp once one of my clan members stole it from him. I then reset the server to make sure it was legit. It was not it disappeared with the reset as I expected it to.

Keep in mind that once it is in the game anyone could get into it and fly it. Someone hacked in a chopper on my server earlier today I did not hack it in but I did fly it back to my camp once one of my clan members stole it from him. I then reset the server to make sure it was legit. It was not it disappeared with the reset as I expected it to.

He clearly Cheater. He suddenly appeared in Balota, our sniper shoot him, and kill him (in the UH-1H). just few second later, US 700 have 'MASS KILLING'.

It clearly proof him who had cheated.

If you have doubt, ask US 700 sever's admin(his name is Kraaze). He banned 'MASS KILLING Cheater'.

The point I was trying to make is you need more than that screen shot to prove it unfortunately.

Unfortunately, I couldn't open Fraps fast enough last night, but I believe I have a mate who does have footage. These [sAS] clan guys had multiple helicopters, of which I saw/heard two making runs from Kamenka to somewhere North of the Airfield (likely picking up players who recently died and respawned). The server admin was also seen that day on an AA10, that he crashed somewhere outside the map to the north. Many could see the smoke, but didn't want to risk running to the jet, in case it were bait.

At some point earlier in the day, after hearing the chopper pass to the north again (we were in the environs of Pustoshka), we then saw several [sAS] clan members all die simultaneously, assumedly from crashing the helicopter they were using.

Edited by Elden
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, I couldn't open Fraps fast enough last night, but I believe I have a mate who does have footage. These [sAS] clan guys had multiple helicopters, of which I saw/heard two making runs from Kamenka to somewhere North of the Airfield (likely picking up players who recently died and respawned). The server admin was also seen that day on an AA10, that he crashed somewhere outside the map to the north. Many could see the smoke, but didn't want to risk running to the jet, in case it were bait.

At some point earlier in the day, after hearing the chopper pass to the north again (we were in the environs of Pustoshka), we then saw several [sAS] clan members all die simultaneously, assumedly from crashing the helicopter they were using.

Yep. That was us. We raided the hackers' base and found multiple vehicles and 3 helicopters, therefore we took them. There were 4 A10s flying around, those were not us.

If you were the ones to take the Helicopters ect from the hackers, then why did you not report the hackers and destroy the vehicles? Instead you hide them off the map. You say that you kept them because you found them, if so why did you then hide them off of the map?

If you were the ones to take the Helicopters ect from the hackers, then why did you not report the hackers and destroy the vehicles? Instead you hide them off the map. You say that you kept them because you found them, if so why did you then hide them off of the map?

Reporting won't do anything, BE or the DayZ staff don't seem to even look at the cheating reports. We took two and gave one to another camp, as it adds fun to the game.

Yeah I have had a hacker on my server the last few days. Caught him today. Idiot offered my guys a ride. Logged out and in on a different name asked them to get him to pick me up, he landed his Chopper at the NE airfield, spawned in an Anti Tank Rifle, and went into on of the hangers. I got into the pilots seat and took off, knowing that the 20 Seconds needed to lift off might kill me. He hit the Chopper once, I was bleeding missed few more times before I got the auto hover off and took off at full tilt. Literally.

Landed hard in a clearing about 1.5km away. Saved the chopper and reset the server to check if it was legit. It was not. Hacked Equipment will disappear with a server reset. Video, Script Log and GUID screen shot gather and BANNED!

If I can't spawn in vehicles I certainly am not going to let anyone else.

Edited by S_poon

Yeah I have had a hacker on my server the last few days. Caught him today. Idiot offered my guys a ride. Logged out and in on a different name asked them to get him to pick me up, he landed his Chopper at the NE airfield, spawned in an Anti Tank Rifle, and went into on of the hangers. I got into the pilots seat and took off, knowing that the 20 Seconds needed to lift off might kill me. He hit the Chopper once, I was bleeding missed few more times before I got the auto hover off and took off at full tilt. Literally.

Landed hard in a clearing about 1.5km away. Saved the chopper and reset the server to check if it was legit. It was not. Hacked Equipment will disappear with a server reset. Video, Script Log and GUID screen shot gather and BANNED!

If I can't spawn in vehicles I certainly am not going to let anyone else.

I'm friends with KraaZe, and play with him regularly, and the helis does not despawn on server reset. We've tried a few times.

Helicopters currently do not spawn as they were removed for being buggy, probably to be re-added at a later date.