Sign in to follow this  
sushistrip

Dear DayZ team, STOP...

...Before you do anything else! PLEASE fix the ATV. By this I mean there needs to be a "Flip" option or the bugs relating to bridges and railroad tracks need to be attended to. You want realism? I personally think if an ATV flips on it's side that one man could push it back over (especially one that can run as long as our characters do! ;D). I think a flip function would be the simplest fix. As far as bridges go, I can deal with riding around them for now but I would like to be able to ride without worrying about exploding just because I went over a bridge! I flipped an ATV last night, waited for the server to restart, then I attempted to ride out and just barrrely got close to the train tracks a what do ya know...it flips on its side like a beached whale! Anyways a fix would be mucho appreciated!

Hugs and kisses, <3 mwah.

- Sushistrip

Obviously something that should get fixed eventually. But before anything else? No, theres a ton of other stuff that is more important like stability.

Well...I was exaggerating a bit with the "before anything else" =P. But ATV's are one of the more readily available and easier to find vehicles in the game so I think they should take somewhat of a priority.