Thegoon84

You should add SUV's

I wouldn't mind the introduction of SUV's especially if we can have the one with the 50. cal mounted on top :D. I think that if more vehicles are added then the map size in general needs to increase. At the moment it feels that Chenarus is far too small. Especially when they are planning to have even more people per server and the introduction of consruction of underground bases. Damn, I have gone off on a tangent again haven't I?

"You should add X, because I think it's so awesome!"

Come on. Just let rocket do his thing.

They are in that game. But I think you need the private military company expansion pack. It would be cool. Actually there are a few of those that have minigun rollout on the top which would be bad ass as long as there is only one or two to a server and they should spawn at the airfields only

"You should add X, because I think it's so awesome!"

Come on. Just let rocket do his thing.

Omg i'm so sorry....... I didn't realise that you weren't allowed to post suggestions!

Hang on.... i'm posting in the server suggestion thread :huh: <_<

Edited by Thegoon84

Dude bro, maybe you can get bottle service and some spray tan in your SUV bro. Wooo yeah.

Because it'd be totally awesome YEAH.

Edited by aversionfx

I love the people who just diss on people's suggestions. Even if it is a simple suggestion I think its aweesome. It has been suggested probably a million times but it would be sweet nonetheless

• Like 1

I love the people who just diss on people's suggestions. Even if it is a simple suggestion I think its aweesome. It has been suggested probably a million times but it would be sweet nonetheless

agreed i'd give you my beans but it seems i am all out for the day haha,

Big Black SUVs like those Goverments use for transportation of VIP.

^^

• Like 1

Big Black SUVs like those Goverments use for transportation of VIP.

^^

This whay i'm saying.... BE awsum if me the clan could drive round in SUV's people be like.... W0000t, CDC here to save the

apocalypse haha!

• Like 1

Actually, while we are at it, we could use a lot more stuff, not only new car.

For example, there could be planes and/or more Helis (why there isn't that Warsaw Pact transport chopper whilst bell uh1 is?).

More weapons that wouldnt ruin the gameplay (for example AKS).

Maybe some military gear just for the heck of it (come on, everyone wants to drive an APC through a zombie filled town blasting left and right with a machine gun, it's only natural. ;-> )

Though i think, what we could use the most is more vehicle spawns so the car hoarders dont ruin the fun. (or just fix the system so there could be 2 cars from the same spawn.

Edited by D1ngo

This whay i'm saying.... BE awsum if me the clan could drive round in SUV's people be like.... W0000t, CDC here to save the

apocalypse haha!

Or might be the umbrella corporation ^^

Edited by 0only1