Sign in to follow this  
gll_5852@hotmail.com

Arma 2 OA no vehicles

i have no idea what happened but after i reinstalled arma 2 and operation arrowhead i cant see any modern guns i cant see any vehicles but the A-10 warthog, motorcycle, and one type of car. I deleted arma 2 and OA againg and then arma 2 loaded fine but OA is still missing allot of things when i try to join an armex with my friends with only OA i get kicked for "modified data files" and i dont have chernarus on my map list. So i joined them with combined ops i got in but i was a Crow flying around and i couldent see them or any of the vehicles. I deleted arma 2 OA OVER AND OVER AGAIN but its all the same. i checked all the files it shows the C130J and the Ah-1H but i cant see them all of my missions are fucked up and only dayz really works some one help :(

If you bought it through steam, just "verify the integrity of steam cache files"

Right click the game, hit properties, go to the second tab of the new window, and you should see it there.

I'm working off of memory right now, I'm in class.

EDIT: Also no, this will not affect your CD key. That's tied to your steam account.

Edited by Jorden

I had this exact same issue last night after i was playing with some mods.

I fixed it by deleting the registry entries of ArmA 2, and ArmA 2 OA. I deleted the profiles in My Documents folder, i also deleted the complete folders of ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA from my steamapps directory(if you delete local game content and reinstall through steam, it does NOT REMOVE ALL FILES) its crucial you delete the actual folders for this reason.

Then delete each game in steam by "deleting local game content" and then redownload the games.

I had this exact same issue last night after i was playing with some mods.

I fixed it by deleting the registry entries of ArmA 2, and ArmA 2 OA. I deleted the profiles in My Documents folder, i also deleted the complete folders of ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA from my steamapps directory(if you delete local game content and reinstall through steam, it does NOT REMOVE ALL FILES) its crucial you delete the actual folders for this reason.

Then delete each game in steam by "deleting local game content" and then redownload the games.

would you be able to add me on steam or skype so you can guide me where the files are and what i should delete?

and also my arma 2 works perfectly there is no problems with that should i still delete both or onlt OA

Edited by luka978

would you be able to add me on steam or skype so you can guide me where the files are and what i should delete?

Yea sure, add havedyret0801 on steam.

The errors you are posting are exactly what i was getting.

Yeah had the same problem. Its either a battleye problem or with the new patch. It happened to me when I launched Dayz with only OA and not CO. Had to verify game on steam and do the battleye tutorial on here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32290-arma-2-oa-has-stopped-working-crash-to-desktop-fixed/page__st__40

its the top post. Follow it word for word and you will be alright