Sign in to follow this  
Rezarf

Respawn Confirm

Any way to get a "are you sure you want to respawn" option?

I've been very careless and clicked respawn a few times instead of options.

This would be a nice, user friendly option.

I haven't done this yet, but always wondered if I might when choosing Options or such.

This has happened to me also. I agree that they should add this.

Consider the respawn button to be a sniper outside cherno. Sometimes DayZ is a bitch. Learn your lesson and move on. Doing it once... yeah, that's frustrating, didn't mean to click that. Doing it enough to warrant repeated threads on the matter, or even ONE thread... maybe you need to re-evaluate your ability to click a stationary button on your screen. How the fuck do you survive with aim that bad in the first place?

I've done it twice and If I knew I was aiming at that button I wouldn't have clicked it.

Gonna have to bump this and add my vote for this feature. I just did this myself when i was in a rush to tweak my graphics.

Doing it enough to warrant repeated threads on the matter, or even ONE thread... maybe you need to re-evaluate your ability to click a stationary button on your screen. How the fuck do you survive with aim that bad in the first place?

Yes I'm sure you're flawless at this game and make no mistakes in anything you do. :rolleyes: In a few weeks you'll probably make the same mistake and eat your words, though.