Sign in to follow this  
Ankas

L85A2 AWS found 1 is it legit?

So my clansmate was at NW airstip by South barracks overlooking and killing anyone that was in sight. Yes we are bandits and take very much joy in killing others.

At that time I was looting Stary Sabor when he informed me that he sees 4 people near North baracks looting and I should come join him to take them out. At that time I started heading his way and was there shortly after 7 mins or so. Server being low populated with around 20 people or so we desided to flank the baracks all the way around the wall and come from NE side of the N barracks.

2 of the guys were looting the place and we know that because we saw the loot pile outside having the loot respawn and moving away from the place for short distance then coming back so it would respawn.

As they were coming out of the area they were going over small hill on E side of the baracks when we saw them and took both of them out. At that time knowing there is 4 of them we flanked through the woods to hit the side of the baracks now thinking 2 more are still hiding there and probably will soot us soon as they see us looting their bodies, we soon find out that 2 other guys died to possable zombie encounter. After looting the bodys and taking all the gear we desired on 1 of the dead guys in backpack I found L85A2 AWS the nightvision/thermal scope sniper. The gun seemed legit so I took it. However i remmember reading week ago that the gun is taken out of the game! Or was nefed or some crap. My quastion is this still suposed to be there or whats going on exacly?

• Like 1

It's in the game. Found one at a helicopter crash site last night, and I assure you the server is on the latest version and not modified in any way because I own it. Having one now, I don't find it particularly OP. It's nice, but it's not *that* nice.

The L85A2 AWS that I've found, after a bit, when I entered a car, or something like that, it dissapeared.

I got mad, but at least I had a M16A2 ACOG :3

Good Luck, and it might be legit.

I found one 3 hours ago on US194. it's a 1.7.2.3 94876 Server. I dc'ed and reconnected and it was still in my hands. Then I connected to friends on LU115 and hell yeah, it is still in my hands.

Yep - they are spawning. The reason they were allegedly "removed from the game" was just a bug with the patch that accidentally removed the weapon from all players' inventories. Also, a buddy of mine logged in this weekend with a L85 that he found, and it was turned into a tent lol -- so the bug is still hanging around in a weird way

yes and i just reloged into a diff server and it dissapeard from my hand.

• Like 1