Zeorsq

How do I set a Way-point with the map?

Hello, I was wondering how I set a Way-point with the map because I am planning to head to Stary Sobor but I don't know what direction to go in and how many meters. It shows up with a number (how far you are) and the letter 'm'

I hold 'SHIFT' and right click to get that arrow to right it down and then when I set it there it doesn't come up with the green thing? I did loads of times and it still doesn't come up!?

Please tell me how I do this, thanks!

Shift and left click on the map where you want to mark then it should show up on your hud.

I do that, it doesn't work though!?

I do that, it doesn't work though!?

Not sure, its always worked for me, The server you are on probably has it disabled.

It is working now, thanks!

If it doesnt work it could be the admins server settings. People running the servers can turn that option off so you have to rely on land navigation. Don't worry though, after a while of playing you will learn the area and the only reason you will need a map is to tell players where you want to meet up.

Is it true that everyone in the server with a map will see all the notes you jot down? If so, it'd be will advised to write down "my camp" in a map, heh.