Sign in to follow this  
taintedbloop

Light Level Going Dark While Running?

Whenever I run, whether its day or night, sometimes the light level will change and it will get darker for about 10-15 seconds and then it will fade back in. If its dark and im using a flare, it will sometimes go pitch black and then I have to stop and wait 10 seconds and it will slowly fade back in. Ive tried messing with my video HDR settings but nothing has changed it.

Can anyone help me?

No, its definitely a bug and there is something wrong. I turned off post processing and it doesnt help. Even during the day there is a flicker to the light when im running.

I have post processing turned off too and I have the same problem. Most of the time its merely an annoyance, but very seldom it will cause you to not be able to see the game.

So does anyone have a solution for this? When its dark it gets too black for like 10 seconds often, and during the day it sort of flickers and it really annoying, and it interrupts gameplay a lot..does anyone have any ideas?

Yeah, I'm having a problem very much like this. The screen flashes (as if you're looking at a lightning bolt) then it fades to dark then slowly goes back into view. This is the ONLY forum thread that I could find on the topic. It would be great to hear if anyone out there has a fix. It kinda appears that it has something to do with getting a change in brightness effects, such as being in shadow and then looking out into a bright field or something. I've tried adjusting gamma and brightness and even tried other options in advanced video. I hope someone can help, as this is crippling during the game, I can't see anything...