ED-E

Has anybody found Ghillie or Camo clothing after 1.7.2.3 was released?

As the title states: Has anybody found Ghillie or Camo clothing after 1.7.2.3 was released?

If yes - where was it located? Alot of people are claiming that it has been removed from the loot sheet. So I thought I'd see if anybody has actually found it while using the newest patch.

who knows mine was deleted since the hotfix

I had extras in a tent that are still there but if you put them on it just deletes when you leave the game.

• Like 1

its there, just gotta search some more. i did kill a sniper yesterday in full gear with a ghille suit. just when you find one, better make sure the server you're on is connected to the hive with the right version otherwise you will lose everything once you log off.

Thanks for the replies, but I would like to hear from people who have actually found them after the 1.7.2.3 patch. Not the ones people had in their inventory or tents before updating.

Edited by ED-E

Found one last week didn't know about the glitch at the time and lost all my stuff. Oh well it happens.

Thanks for the replies, but I would like to hear from people who have actually found them after the 1.7.2.3 patch. Not the ones people had in their inventory or tents before updating.

^ this.

Just found one in a hospital.... like.. now.

Thanks. Weird though, since hospitals never spawned skins in earlier versions.

Thanks. Weird though, since hospitals never spawned skins in earlier versions.

maybe not on your server..

maybe not on your server..

Loot spawn locations are the same for all servers. It's not the server that dictates where things spawn, but the DayZ codes.

Loot spawn locations are the same for all servers. It's not the server that dictates where things spawn, but the DayZ codes.

well I've found several in hospitals.. both ghillie and camo

I have been playing 1.7.1.5 for a while until my favourite server updated, since hten I updated from .7.5 to 1.7.2.3 and I have had no problem, my ghillie suit remains, however I'm certain i still have a glitchy bag inventory, whenever I log out all the items I previously had about a week ago just reappear. It's annoying... as I just raided a hospital as well so my coyote backpack is just full of medal supplies, I'm curious to see if it will stop glitching when I get rid of my M16 from the back pack.

Sure you're playing on the correct servers that are connected to the hive and not some bogus servers?

I'm gonna have to start searching Hospitals.

Been trying to find a silenced weapon and different outfit for 3 days going from the barracks to the two super markets nearby to no avail!

Ok.

I have found 3 camos and 1 ghillie, all in 2 days, after the als tupdate. and they both work fine (until today when i logged ina nd my ghillie wasnt on me anymore, my normal server isnt on so i cant check if they all disappeared fomr my tents)