Sign in to follow this  
Outypoo

Sniper squad recruiting

Me & my group of outcasts currently have only one sniper, me.

We're looking for someone to join me and take turns spotting and sniping, we WILL be shooting at all players we see, unarmed or armed and you will have to supply your own rifle, my choice is an Enfield so post your rifle and add me on skype:

"taylerboi"

Why in the Hell is everyone in video games obsessed with being a sniper. Every game. BF, Arma, Cod and every other under the sun. It drives me crazy!

Since in DayZ you NEED cover, I think your point is kind of invalid when 1/9 of my group is a sniper.

Why in the Hell is everyone in video games obsessed with being a sniper. Every game. BF, Arma, Cod and every other under the sun. It drives me crazy!

Because it's a fun game-style and it's decently challenging in comparison to mowing someone down with a stream of bullets? We get one shot. If we miss, or don't kill someone... they alt F4. At least, 95% of the player base does. Why do you like using an assault rifle? It couldn't be because you find it fun or anything, right?

taylerboi is apparently an invalid skype ID, either that or random people arent able to add you. How many people are in your squad? Are you guys pretty decent? I have an m107 that I'm pretty good with.

We have about 5-8 on at a time, with all together roughly 13 players, we recently took out a group of bandits after they shot at me, I warned them but they kept shooting so we all fired upon them with Enfield's & AK's, so yes we're pretty good.

Yeah, I've got an SVD. Are you effective up to 1 klick with your enfield? I am.

Guys, they consider an enfield an amazing sniper. Don't bother trying to join this group unless you want to lose your equipment. Which they just lost their equipment again about 10 minutes ago. He looked into my soul as I put a bullet in his chest at 600m.