Sign in to follow this  
WeedFoXx

German Shepard !?!?!?!?! WTF

yesterday i died ...i thought ok i just kill some people now in elektro it works fine before i accidently pressed respawn i was on 15 murders :(

But This happens while im in the Barn near the supermarket ........ a fucking Dog runs STRAIGHT to me it was on DE 72 i Think its a hacked server or something becouse there riving mutch bycicles in city AND the DOG !!!!!!! here are some pics

He was straight running to me he KNOWS where i am and he just buggt me in a corner i shot 3 times with lee enfield confirmed hits doesnt die !?!?!?!?

NICE HACK I THINK !!!!

i really was scared xDDDDDDD after that and the byicles and all the snipers up the hill and thearound 40 deads in city and NO LOOT .... we decidet to change the server :(

Thx for looking :) maybe a DayZ staff can send me a PM if it is /was a Hacker aaahhh something i forgot as i shot the dog INSTANTLY KUNGEN lost Connection !!!!

post-24556-0-04210300-1342449921_thumb.j

post-24556-0-47371900-1342449941_thumb.j

post-24556-0-81083200-1342449957_thumb.j

post-24556-0-34311900-1342450066_thumb.j

• Like 1

I've seen players spawn as dogs and birds when their copy of the game is messed up (possibly illegal copy or something). The dog may very well have been a player watching you.

I"m sorry but your english is so bad that I cannot decipher what you're saying.. but yeah thats a dog alright.

• Like 1