Sign in to follow this  
distx

Arma 2 OA Has stopped working.

As soon as I join a server, Arma2 OA Crashes.

3ce2522c3324f2464a0d9965538cdf00.png

As you can tell it probaly has something to do with BattleEye (BEClient.dll).

Arma has never crashed like this before for me, until I re-installed BattleEye, I tried recovering it, but apparently no success.

So help me maybe?

Try single player mission. They don't work for me with DayZ loaded. Loading ArmA without DayZ solves the problem.

revert your game back to original, search your entire computer for anything named "battleye" that's battl eye or battle ye "battleye" not "battleeye" and delete anything you can find. Then install the beta you want and the mod how you normally do. When you install the beta it should ask you to install battleye, if it does not you didn't delete everything you should have.

Edited by LunaTiK

Hey dudes,

I am also having the same issue. "Arma 2 OA Has Stopped Working" whenever I try and join a DayZ server. Also Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA run fine on my steam.

This "error" comes up through any launcher I try, like, six-launcher, the beta launcher (from downloading the dayz patch http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ ) and even through steam.

I use to play through the beta launcher and it worked fine intill the newest update to 1.61.

I downloaded the patch 94876 and not the most recent patch (94945) because I heard it was buggy or something and I had to find that out on my own.

I tried installing/reinstalling BattlEye, didnt work.

And I also tried reinstalling Arma2 and Arma2 OA, didnt work.

And even trying different patches, but didnt work.

I'm not sure if its because of the new patch 94945 thats causing me to get Arma OA to stop working...

I checked all forums and it doesnt seem like anyones having this same problem and if they do, they seem to have fixed it and actually got it to play DayZ?.... :l

Should I wait for another hotfix for the patch? Is that the reason? Or is my Arma OA files "fucked"?

If anyone knows of why this is happening PLEASE reply back to this.. Anything would be MUCH APPREICAITED at this moment.

Thanks dudes,

Althetime (Flaps)

baunegaard: It worked, now ingame is saying "Battleye requiring... something updating 1.611 something"

And won't let me ingame

Whoa, thats something.

I deleted the BEClient like you said and now it doesnt stop working it gets me stuck at "Loading" and the bars completely full and freezes?

What should I do for it to let me pass the Loading screen and let me into the DayZ server?

Alright, deleting BEClient.dll fixed it all, it's just the server I was playing on that got me stuck.