Montia

Clan 101 Recruiting

One Inbox to talk to you in private like mature people, And MLG Rank reset :) check GB Rank, and last time I played. :) Im pretty sure you copied that lovely little paragraph from SVK Page. So dont bite on me. mmmaky Bye -Love iDeeJayTre-

Stop telling us your life story, we honestly do not care - now stop replying on my thread - Thanks!

Recruitment is still hot!

Recruitment soon closes! Bumping for the last few :)

It's hard being in 101, the amount of awesome and e-peen that rushes through your keyboard/mouse is almost unbearable at times for even the strongest mortal man.

Bump.

I'll give it a shot if you're still recruiting, I'm slightly geared now (DMR, excess mags, ALICE pack, ect...) and happy to fill most roles in a team. PM me some details maybe

Bumping for our final few members. Be experienced and ready to kill.

I would love to join you, i cant do anything tommorow or over the weekend due to a lan party for 3 days i am attending as of tommorow. However, if you are still recruiting on monday i will be free constantly from then.

I'm 19, i confess to not knowing my way around the map without a map or compass on hand, but i hope that doesn't hinder me too much as i have been learning landmarks fairly quickly in my 2 weeks of play. i have not had a chance to use the high end equiptment due to lack of playtime and forced solo play, however should i be entrusted with a sniper i know from the Operation Arrowhead that i can use them there, so it shouldn't be a problem. I will have it known that i have loyalty like a dog as long as i am treated right, and will not hesitate to cause a distraction, draw fire or walk into certain death for a good tactical advantage, as long as i know my team will look after me. I don't believe in first come first serve when it comes to loot, if i have both a primary and secondary, i will always drop one for someone who is still stuck with the hatchet. first come first serve is only an option when everyone already has the things they need. I am in no way a mute, i have a mic and i am very happy to use it, some of the best laughs i have had have been caused by playing in a team on mic.

I will add you on steam and skype, my name is GexAlmighty

Edited by GexAlmighty

Hi, you sound like just the kind of group I'm looking to join.

I'm 38 (guess that makes me mature though I don't feel so). Married. I work for the NHS in a medium secure hospital unit - constantly dealing with the real threat of violence and abuse on a daily basis.

I work long hours - 13 hours (get up at 6am,. Start work at 7am. Finish at 8pm. Get home for 8:30pm. Go to bed and do it again LOL).

As a result I like to play hard but have a laugh at the same time. I've had enough of going solo (and getting my arse kicked).

What I'm looking for I guess is a group of mates to play with and have banter with. Obviously I understand the chain of command.

Although I can't commit on a daily basis due to not only working long hours but having a wife as well, I am commited. Most of all though I would say I am a sound lad.

If your interested let me know however, I am away for the next week on my jollies.

PS My name is Bernard (bastard brother to thank for that name).

Please call me Berns.

Cheers.

Edited by Berns

Hi, you sound like just the kind of group I'm looking to join.

I'm 38 (guess that makes me mature though I don't feel so). Married. I work for the NHS in a medium secure hospital unit - constantly dealing with the real threat of violence and abuse on a daily basis.

I work long hours - 13 hours (get up at 6am,. Start work at 7am. Finish at 8pm. Get home for 8:30pm. Go to bed and do it again LOL).

As a result I like to play hard but have a laugh at the same time. I've had enough of going solo (and getting my arse kicked).

What I'm looking for I guess is a group of mates to play with and have banter with. Obviously I understand the chain of command.

Although I can't commit on a daily basis due to not only working long hours but having a wife as well, I would say I am a sound lad.

If your interested let me know however, I am away for the next week on my jollies.

PS My name is Bernard (bastard brother to thank for that name).

Please call me Berns.

Cheers.

Still recruiting!

• Like 1

Hey I sent some requests love to chat with you and hope i will help your group move forward :beans: B) :beans: