Montia

Clan 101 Recruiting

Clan 101 was compiled by a group of friends who've been gaming with each other for various amounts of years throughout different games. We're based on the thought of creating a thriving and exciting gaming environment for members to enjoy their experience with.

The clan has played through many games including:

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Diablo 3

Tera

Guild Wars 2 (On release)

Our community website:http://the101.eu/

Throughout these games it has been clear that the clan has grown into a great community including an interesting and innovative player base and have been playing Day Z on a consistent basis for a little over a month now. Day Z, however didn't interest all of our members hence the recruitment being open for social and experienced members who don't take the game too seriously, have a great sense of humour, however have the experience to handle and carefully deal with most situations put in front of them as a group.

Initially, the clan started as a basic survivor squad, just attempting to gear up and explore to see what the map of Chernarus truly withholds, however among our journey many battles unprovoked by us where fought making us wonder, why should we actually take it so easy? Upon being cheated (as I'm sure most people have been in this trust reliant game!) we learnt our lesson and redirected our motives.

Now our motives lie near being one of the most dominant, experienced and feared clans Day Z has to offer, trusting only our clan members and no one else. Currently, on various full (50/50) servers we have withheld Cherno for hours among hours, fighting many gruesome fire fights with a high success rate. We've explored a large proportion of the map therefore our navigational skills are exceptional and our tactical methods in combat have been refined due to an extensive amount of engaged fire fights with groups of players. We have access, and have had access to the best gear in the game including the feared M107 anti material rifle, a range of vehicles, high end assault rifles and other useful gadgets like the range finder so our experience with weapons isn't limited.

What we expect from you:

To know your way around Chernarus and be able to navigate efficiently.

To communicate efficiently - this means highlighting any useful Intel and ensuring your position is always known by the players around you. This also includes the ability to take orders and to convey them without panicking. We use Skype and have a Teamspeak 3 server, and they are essential to join.

To have a good sense of humour and to be able to actually enjoy the game - We really aren't looking for someone who will sit on comms with us saying nothing and being 100% serious 24/7, obviously in situations seriousness is needed but know when to apply it, and when to lighten up and enjoy a laugh.

To have had experience with gear, it's obviously preferable if you have some type of relatively decent gear on you now, however it isn't compulsory if you've had necessary experience handling high end items as we've all died in this game!

To be willing to gain our trust, as trust is a big factor in this game, and it's the basis of all team play.

What we can provide to you:

An enjoyable and experience Day Z environment surrounded by a supportive clan who want to make even bigger things happen.

A tactically organised group who've encountered many unfortunate situations and have prevailed against the circumstances who could include you in our glory!

Airfield raids, city raids, town raids, raids... raids... raids..! Lots of big guns!

A higher rate of survival - With the player base we already have, it currently consists of 6 people, whom have survived a variety of dire situations,

however wouldn't have done it alone. We provide medical attention, food and watering needs, ammunition distribution if anyone is running low, and

of course - fairly distributed guns. We're a clan, a team - We're here to support one and other for our cause, not too pimp one person for their own enjoyment

With the introduction of new players, organised and efficient strike teams can be set out to secure locations, survival resources and to tactically

outsmart enemies in battle.

The ability to experience vehicles - These are quite rare, however we've used various vehicles and versatile transport is key for a clan with our aims.

To contact me add my skype at Cobrakitty123 - my Steam ID is - Cobrakitty

• Like 3

What timezone are most of your members in and when do they normally play? I'm in the U.S. - Arizona

Mostly we're in GMT + 1 and are normally playing from 6/7pm on weekdays, which can sometimes be earlier and on weekends, it's an all day expedition where when we wake up, we log on and leave at the early hours of the next morning :) Bump!

Me and my friend are looking for a clan like yours, i sent you a steam and skype request so hit me up!

Hey, my name's Mike, i'm a 24 year old critical care nurse in the uk. Been playing Day for about a month.

In my teens I was very much into competitive clan gaming, my Battlefield team was ranked no.1 in uk for a good while. As such I am obviously very much used to doing what i'm told if i'm working in a team :). In adult life though I drifted away from it due to work and women getting in the way, but i'm very interested in having a group of trustworthy guys to play Day Z with. I play quite a lot when life isn't getting in the way. Will be in touch anyway.

Yo I was wondering if me and my friends could join your clan becuase we have a M107(me) and the person has a M24 and The Other one has a M16 and a M14 Aim and we could be a great additon to your Sniper/Marksmen group (Well accept for the guy who has a M16 :P)

Me and my friend are looking for a clan like yours, i sent you a steam and skype request so hit me up!

I accepted your request and am looking forwards to finding out more!

Hey, my name's Mike, i'm a 24 year old critical care nurse in the uk. Been playing Day for about a month.

In my teens I was very much into competitive clan gaming, my Battlefield team was ranked no.1 in uk for a good while. As such I am obviously very much used to doing what i'm told if i'm working in a team :). In adult life though I drifted away from it due to work and women getting in the way, but i'm very interested in having a group of trustworthy guys to play Day Z with. I play quite a lot when life isn't getting in the way. Will be in touch anyway.

Yo I was wondering if me and my friends could join your clan becuase we have a M107(me) and the person has a M24 and The Other one has a M16 and a M14 Aim and we could be a great additon to your Sniper/Marksmen group (Well accept for the guy who has a M16 :P)

Have you both added me on skype or steam? We're very interested in finding out more about you both, pop a reply here or give me a shout on skype or steam and we shall discuss a few more things :)

I'll send you a steam when you're next on, I did add you.

blah another lame UK clan

Someone's angry!

blah another lame UK clan

How do you know it's lame? Explain.

You got a grudge against UK? Explain.

Aaaanyyyywaaay... hopefully I can get in :) Added you on skype.

Edited by iGolden

Meh! Not much to say about random trolls! They got nothing better to do so pitying them as they base their conclusions on baseless facts is the best things to do! I'm trying my hardest to get through to everyone, so if my response is delayed understand there's a lot of traffic and interest in the clan so I'm getting through as much as I can, but apart from that thanks for all the interest, recruitment is still open with a few new members already enjoying the atmosphere and environment of 101!

im looking for a clan. what im good att is: fast looting, sniping, and navigation. and hunting down players >:D

Hey me and my buddy are looking for a clan that I feel is just like this one , also like that you've got Guildwars 2 in mind as we both do too :D (beta players) we're currently well kitted out , we've both had around 2 months experience with dayz i'll add you on steam.

Hey, I've added you on steam and Skype. I'm Rossington on skype and Rhinoseraws on Steam

I've tried playing DayZ with some IRL friends since pretty much everyone on DayZ is a dickhead, but I'm like the only gamer so it's just been depressing, to say the least. Would be sick to play with some like-minded people with a clue.

It would genuinely make my week if I could join the clan and maybe play some GW2 when it comes out, too.

Thanks for the interest! Your adds will be dealt with asap :) Bump!

Well if your playing at MLG, I'm really glad that you put in so much effort into writing your clans forum post - What a quality for a so called "successful leader". By the way - do you care to elaborate on the fact that your an unranked MLG player is meant to mean as even if you where it imposes no sense of care upon me or anyone in my clan. I'm glad that stroking your E peen can satisfy when you get made to look like a careless leader due to plagiarism. Oh and btw - can you stop in boxing me? thanks :)