Sign in to follow this  
DarkTechnical

Delta Squad

Delta Squad is a friendly open clan willing to accept anyone who wants to join a clan based mainly around the UK. Must be over 17 to join, a clan with 32 members to be exact, and growing! in the past two days it has grown rapidly.

http://deltasquad.gu....php?gid=269957

This is the link to the Clan website.

At the moment we are engaged in a "Top Site Contest" any and all votes would be appreciated!

We accpet everybody from n00bs to experienced survivors/bandits.

As long as you are willing to contribute to the clan as a whole and to work as a team.

If you decide this sounds like it is for you please go through the membership application and spread the word to your friends the more people joining the better!

If you have any questions post them below and I will get back to you as soon as :)

DarkTechnical

Scavenger.

Forgot to mention, in case some of you were wondering if we hadn't got the application, we have its just that we have been getting a lot of applicants recently please don't be put off :)

Edited by DarkTechnical

I would like to join your clan.

Im 27 years old and from Norway.

I started playing dayz a few weeks ago.

I'm 22 and from Denmark. I hope I can join.

I think I submitted an application on your website. Can you confirm it?

I myself can't confirm this but send the clan leader spacker a message through one of our forums and he should reply today :) if not then tomorrow :) we are always on checking and updating :) so please dont think we are ignoring you!:)

Thanks for taking an interest,

DarkTechnical

Scavenger.

We just played with a [Delta] clan and they took out a 9 man team [DCG] all at once within 30 seconds. Our sniper seen 2 of them teleporting around and then started shooting us through the floors and walls. There's no way possible if you're playing fair you're going to take out 9 people with-in 30 seconds. 

If this is that clan, good job!