Sign in to follow this  
cmochre

Has Anyone Seen this Man?!??!

480021_413185842055909_322260368_n.jpg

This Guy is a menace! he runs up to you with some crazy vietnam war era music playing and murders you with his axe.

i doesn't matter where you are at the map he will stike at any time

Stay Frosty.

Did you take of photo of your screen :huh:

he killed me and almost killed my mate, we were up by devil's castle. then he spawned by my other mate near elcktro and almost killed him. people on that server were dropping like flies

Nah it was on a US Server, he killed so many people

I see you have met up with Devil's Castle's local Ghost.

You're lucky you were able to tell the tale in the first place,

you see before he kills you ingame, he establishes a connection between your soul and your character.

If struck with that axe, your soul is his.

Oh god. This is just a plain hilarious use of hacking. I would gladly get chopped down by him :D

No I don't think you can just shoot him. This is the latest hacking suite, players shown on map, teleportation, invulnerability. I would expect they use the axe because it kills quickly and never runs out of ammo. Saw this on a Dallas server this weekend, killed everyone on the server even in the remote wilderness. He attacked 3 of us (probably not the same guy but same hacks at least) and killed me almost instantly before i could shoot, my teammates filled him full of bullets and he did not even slow down, chopped them up too. There is also the heat seeking nuclear strike hack going on still which killed everyone a couple of times on the same server. In fact, this weekend hacks are the only thing that killed our group. I noticed battleye rolling out updates over the weekend but that did not seem to help it was still going on last night. Pretty crazy stuff, most games have safeguards in place against the most outrageous kind of hacks, though you always have those pesky aimbots and wallhacks. Never seen hackers with the power to nuke everyone or mass teleport every player etc. I have heard code guys say that its pretty much impossible to stop hacking in Arma and that likely this problem will always exist. I hope that they are wrong.

480021_413185842055909_322260368_n.jpg

This Guy is a menace! he runs up to you with some crazy vietnam war era music playing and murders you with his axe.

i doesn't matter where you are at the map he will stike at any time

Stay Frosty.

American Psycho

• Like 1

Hahaha, he even plays the music from American Psycho, holy shit!

Holy crap, he spawned a choppa just to chase that guy! :|

He should tried to steal that chopper. Epic would have followed.

• Like 1

Ok so that is an example of combat logging that is fully justified. If you want to even call fighting an invulnerable hacker combat.

They use the axe because its funny and this game is fairly boring at the moment.

They use the axe because its funny and this game is fairly boring at the moment.

I disagree, this game is not boring in my opinion.