Sign in to follow this  
eiren

It always resets Blood

Hello,

since a week ive got this problem:

Im infected and got 7900 blood. The infection is healed when i got 6000 blood and this is right.

But always when i relog i got again 7900 blood. I dont know how to solve the problem. Its kind of annoying because i cant heal up to 12000 because it would be a waste since when i relog i would have 7900 blood again.

does someone knows a solution?

Eiren

I'm having a similar problem, only the effect is more positive for my situation. My character is currently starving to death… can’t find a can of beans to save my life… I dropped down to 2500 bp’s and decided to log out while I called my brother to see if he could bring me some food. When he got near my location I logged back in and found my health fully restored. So intrigued I let my bp drop again and logged off and on only to find my health restored again. Hopefully they get this fixed it kinda took all the desperation out of my hunt for food.

Infection is not healed when you hit 6000 blood, your HP stays at 6000 and you will continue to cough and sneeze and shit, the only way to fix it is to find Antibiotics, which are rare hospital spawns and take them, best thing for you to do is give your gear to a friend and get him to hold it, die and run back.

Edited by rapier<3