So what do you people do when you've got yourself your own air force, and enough vehicles to store 20 tons of elephant shit in?

I've wondered if Day Z will ever get to a stage (if it hasn't already in some servers) where clans will merge and form tent villages, and eventually spread out until their borders meet and then war erupts!

Do you think this would be possible?

I mean we've got sandbags and barbed wire, perhaps this could be used to form quarantine zones to keep zombies out (actually I think barbed wire doesn't work but sandbags might)

What now?

Spend time with your family. Meet real life friends. Get a job and get a girlfriend.

:)

booooo :(

What he means is that you should install Second Life.

What now?

Spend time with your family. Meet real life friends. Get a job and get a girlfriend.

Implying he doesn't do/have all those things. Most players here are on their late 20's you know?

What now?

booooo :(

What he means is that you should install Second Life.

Dem virtual titties.

ATM playing this game is top of my priority! My fam can go take up hiking if they want lol ;/

If you look up a loot bus video you will notice the clan that did that had a player village of tents and vehicles to hold up to 20 tons of elephant shit.

I wouldn't mind the mod at some point turning into a wasteland with clans controlling villages or establishing their own tent villages, lots of players roaming the forests by their own, etc :) Would give a stronger post-apocalyptic feeling to the game :)

Think of the game as the zombies just start coming within a months time. I feel as if the buildings are still pretty new to the apocalypse. It's not to the point of mother nature and man taking over and destroying majority of the buildings.

As long as position and gear are saved between servers, no "tent cities" or any kind of held territory will be possible.

Too easy to infiltrate the area on one server and then join another with the settlement, where you end up in some advantageous position to steal things