Sign in to follow this  
syonco

Need a Rangefinder!

I just can't seem to get my hands on one in either barracks, so i'd be willing to trade something for it. I don't know what would be appropriate to trade it for but i've got :

NVG

SA50

M4 SD

M249 SAW

MP5SD6

FN FAL Night Optics

MK48

Let me know if any of these items would be considered a fair trade. I don't have a group nor friends who i play with so i'll meet solo for the trade. I'm expecting to get screwed over here but let's give it a shot.

Edited by Syonco

Yes I'd like a M249 SAW, add me on skype and we can trade. zonfire.bales

anyone else willing to trade for some Rangefinders? I guess they can only be found in the barracks of NW airfield from what i've heard, I have yet to see any in game and I've come accross tons of stuff. Also does anyone know if you drop your binoculars to pick up or does it just automatically override them? I don't mind finding another pair obv but don't want to lose the Rangefinders or something stupid if I equip, this game is known for eating items.

I have access to the following and would be willing to trade:

NVG

GPS

Entrenching Tool (Don't have any sandbags tho)

M249

AS50

DMR

M107

M24

M4A1 CCO SD

FN FAL ANPV S4

L85A2 AWS

M9SD

List seems crazy I know but I play with a group so it's a collective, vehicles help that too. It's possible I may be able to spare a clip or two for said guns, but check with me first please.

Let me know if interested in a trade, I can be trusted, hope you can too!

EDIT: also just remembered I desperately need a ghilie suit too, mine got lost with update. I would trade any of said items above for a ghillie suit as well. Thanks in advance

Edited by TheTuss
  • Like 1

Use your map as a range finder. Not as easy, but it can be done.

Use your map as a range finder. Not as easy, but it can be done.

True, it does work. I'm a completist, I want to collect everything :P well not everything but still wouldn't mind a pair for spotting with the team and so on.

and is the fn fal thermal or night vision?

It's the NV one, don't believe there is a thermal one in Day Z only the L85 has thermal in Day Z. Adding you on Skype.