Sign in to follow this  
Slagathor

US 697 Admin Abuse

Me and my friend Pzoglav were trying to log onto the server US 697 at 1:55 AM PST (It had just came up after a restart and had 1 person on the server) and when we were logging in we were up at the airfield and we noticed that there were zombies spawned up at the barracks. Since there were zombies that meant that someone was over there to spawn them so we knew that he was over there. We watched the barracks and about 5 seconds later i got kicked from the server by an admin and so did Pzoglav. After this happened we figured he was kicking us because he was farming the barracks on a server by himself. Because of that i opened up fraps and started recording then joined his server again. We both got kicked from the server withing 5-10 seconds of spawning in. Pzoglav and I, being very frustrated at this point, keep logging into the server several times after and got kicked immediately, then after about 5 kicks we both got banned from the server. The admin on this server was obviously abusing his power to kick to try and free farm gear. (I'm not sure where to put the fraps footage of this happening but i have it ) Please take the necessary actions. Thank you :D

Edited by Slagathor