Sign in to follow this  
karrr

Dirty admin on US 275

he wont do it, in the thread made by this guys thread, the admin said he wouldnt post proof

http://dayzmod.com/f...75/#entry331686

We'll if he cannot prove that my friend was scripting then he should return all of the cars and un ban us all from the server. He simply denies to submit proof because he has none!

So this admin isnt going to be punished? Do the members have any power againts the dirty admins or are the moderators too lazy to punish him for disobeying rules. I have read them and he is clearly not following them

"I am an admin of US 275, and I'm sorry for your loss but you are guilty by association. "

Wrong. You have to have provide proof for EVERY INDIVIDUAL ban. You have provided no such evidence here, nor did you indicate that the evidence was sent to the DayZ devs for confirmation.

Provide Proof, or un-ban all of them, or lose your server.

Dumbass.

edit: spelling/formatting

This, this, this all damn day. You have my beans.

go on reddit.

SHow thread to reddit

Provide Server Name/Known Camps to reddit

Watch the server go up in smoke

Sounds like another case of an admin getting butthurt about other users finding his stuff. You can "request to have this thread locked" all you like, but this isn't something you can just shovel under the carpet.

• Like 1

Wonder if this is at all related to everyone being teleported to the airfield on that server just now...

Wonder if this is at all related to everyone being teleported to the airfield on that server just now...

Are you saying I teleported everyone to the airfield? I dont even have access to a computer till thursday. Im on my phone if you were going to say how did I type th.is

Added pics, people look at the loot we lost cause this cheater!