Sign in to follow this  
karrr

Dirty admin on US 275

Me and my friends had a camp on US 275 and our car was blown up, so we went towards NW airfield and found a camp of 1 bus 1 ural 1 usz or something 1 uaz 1 dirtbike 1 uaz 1 offroad truck, and we stole it. About 1 day later the admin found where we were and started to fight for it back, we were winning then he banned my 2 friends (Not me I was asleep) so we couldn't fight for it, I log in and everything is gone even our tents that we did not steal. Now is that aloud for an admin to do that? I think US 275 should be taken down

Pics of things:

Proof1.png

Proof2.png

UAZ.png

Truck.png

Truckural.png

Truckural2.png

Truckural3.png

Capture-33.png

Edited by Karnage953

One friends thread: /topic/33760-us-275-raped-me/

I am an admin of US 275, and I'm sorry for your loss but you are guilty by association. Your buddy, by the name of "Adrian" was caught using scripts to spawn in rediculous amounts of ammo and weapons in the tents that you supposedly procured "legit." The server had only been available to play on for a week. It is true that the vehicles you took were ours, in an admin camp, but no way could it be considered vehicle hoarding, as we only had the ural, the v3s, and a white truck in camp. Your guess is as good as mine as to how you guys "stumbled" upon our camp, but it took us quite awhile to comb the area and we were extremely happy when we found the vehicles safely parked next to your hacked tents. You are lucky we didn't add all of your GUID's to BattlEye's ban list. We don't tolerate hackers on our server, and I'm sure the other players who enjoy our server would hate to hack to deal with your group as well. There will be no further discussion of this topic, and I'd like to request that this post is locked.

I am an admin of US 275, and I'm sorry for your loss but you are guilty by association. Your buddy, by the name of "Adrian" was caught using scripts to spawn in rediculous amounts of ammo and weapons in the tents that you supposedly procured "legit." The server had only been available to play on for a week. It is true that the vehicles you took were ours, in an admin camp, but no way could it be considered vehicle hoarding, as we only had the ural, the v3s, and a white truck in camp. Your guess is as good as mine as to how you guys "stumbled" upon our camp, but it took us quite awhile to comb the area and we were extremely happy when we found the vehicles safely parked next to your hacked tents. You are lucky we didn't add all of your GUID's to BattlEye's ban list. We don't tolerate hackers on our server, and I'm sure the other players who enjoy our server would hate to hack to deal with your group as well. There will be no further discussion of this topic, and I'd like to request that this post is locked.

I am an admin of US 275, and I'm sorry for your loss but you are guilty by association. Your buddy, by the name of "Adrian" was caught using scripts to spawn in rediculous amounts of ammo and weapons in the tents that you supposedly procured "legit." The server had only been available to play on for a week. It is true that the vehicles you took were ours, in an admin camp, but no way could it be considered vehicle hoarding, as we only had the ural, the v3s, and a white truck in camp. Your guess is as good as mine as to how you guys "stumbled" upon our camp, but it took us quite awhile to comb the area and we were extremely happy when we found the vehicles safely parked next to your hacked tents. You are lucky we didn't add all of your GUID's to BattlEye's ban list. We don't tolerate hackers on our server, and I'm sure the other players who enjoy our server would hate to have to deal with your group as well. There will be no further discussion of this topic, and I'd like to request that this post is locked.

Edited by evil_id

"I am an admin of US 275, and I'm sorry for your loss but you are guilty by association. "

Wrong. You have to have provide proof for EVERY INDIVIDUAL ban. You have provided no such evidence here, nor did you indicate that the evidence was sent to the DayZ devs for confirmation.

Provide Proof, or un-ban all of them, or lose your server.

Dumbass.

edit: spelling/formatting

Edited by Zso Sahal
  • Like 1

Please do show me evidence of whatever spawning or this scripting thing you talk about, I have spawned things in singleplayer but I do not think you can do it in multiplayer. We stole your stuff fair and square, we did not scripting anything at all. You banned him after he killed you so I think you raged, we deserve all of your stuff cause we found it. You banned us when we were protecting it, you were clearly trying to get it back so you banned us after he killed you so you'd get it back easy

"I am an admin of US 275, and I'm sorry for your loss but you are guilty by association. "

Wrong. You have to have provide proof for EVERY INDIVIDUAL ban. You have provided no such evidence here, nor did you indicate that the evidence was sent to the DayZ devs for confirmation.

Provide Proof, or un-ban all of them, or lose your server.

Dumbass.

edit: spelling/formatting

hahahahaha this guy oh god you must be trolling.

I can't wait till you are blacklisted

I have read what you have said on my friends topic, please post evidence on my thread of us having scripting

This is not a ban appeal this is a request for your server to be blacklisted cause you abused your powers and cheated

WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE HAPPY!?!?!

How would you feel if you stole about 5 cars totally packed with supplies toooons of guns and a lot other stuff, then some admin comes along and banns you and takes them back. We killed him then he banned, If we supposedly scripting a lot of things then he would of banned us then instead of us killing him then he banned us. He just banned us because he couldn't kill us and get the stuff back legitly

my question is is being banned by a server admin any different from being banned by battleeye? What i mean is if a server admin banns you from their server, does it say battle eye: banned or something like that(never been banned or anything so i dont know) or does it say banned by admin

None of us are banned from battleye we can get on all other servers. We were banned from his server

in your friends thread that got closed in the ban apeals thread, he said he got battleeye banned, thats why the thread was closed, if it was just a server ban then that thread needs to be re opened since it wasnt a battleeye ban

also in that same thread it says you can not be banned by association per a Dayz person. So if there was a hacker, he should be banned and the rest shouldnt be.

Someone misunderstood, no one was banned from battleye.

How about you show us some evidence to back up your testimony? Simply seeing their tents had a lot of gear in them is not a valid reason for banning them. It only takes a short while of farming loot to build up an impressive collection of equipment, and they could have transferred their items in from another server for all we know.

Your entire claim sounds fishy to me. Either provide some evidence or unban them.

How about you show us some evidence to back up your testimony? Simply seeing their tents had a lot of gear in them is not a valid reason for banning them. It only takes a short while of farming loot to build up an impressive collection of equipment, and they could have transferred their items in from another server for all we know.

Your entire claim sounds fishy to me. Either provide some evidence or unban them.

His loot was much more impressive than ours, he had almost every gun in DayZ in only 1 truck. and he had 2 trucks, and then all the other cars. He had 1 bus 1 Ural 1 brown truck that looked like Ural 1 off road pickup 1 dirt bike 1 Uaz and I believe 1 more I don't remember

he wont do it, in the thread made by this guys thread, the admin said he wouldnt post proof

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/33768-banned-from-us-275/#entry331686

Edited by Silent observer