TheWalrus (DayZ)

New clan recruiting F.A.P (Friendly as pie) new reqs

Anyone interested in teaming up add me I'm on GMT. Team work is definitely the key in this game :)

Steam name blueworld9

Skype blue-world9

Online now.

im interested im currently in a group and im sure they'll be interest skype is phe0nixrizin and same for steam currently playing dayz

skype name blitzscreen-

Send me a message ill be on all night

Edited by blitzscreen

I'm down for it. Would be nice to finally play with some friendly survivors. Only ever met one and then he got killed by Zeds :(

Fairly experienced player of Arma 2 and DayZ.

Steam= AdamHodsdon399

i'm in the UK (I.E. GMT)

Edited by AdamHodsdon399

i have been playing for about a week now and i feel like joining a nice group of people.

my steam and skype are: p84dude

Im looking to join a sophisticated group of mates to pound some bandits and zombies with. Im fairly new but i do know the basics. I also have a mic and TS/Vent. I do not have skype though. Hit me up on steam (Reliquent)

Tired of being paranoid & my 2 buddies who I play with aren't on much & I don't think they like the game as much as me.

Also logging out for another server everytime I hear a gun shot is getting annoying!

Steam Name: popaul87

Joined 5th Element, but always happy to play with friendly people, Always safer in numbers!

Edited by Popaul87

Hey guys, I'm keen as mustard if you'll have me. I added the Clan Leader already. ( ***r )