ryahn

US 850 Seattle - Shutting Down

Server down until I can fix the launching issue

Server is currently updating. Installing latest beta and hive

The server is down for maintenance, I will post back once its done.

server should be up and running

i was playing on this server yesterday and i was in elektro and i noticed a player with soldier clothing at the offices i killed him and while i was looting him i suddenly died, luckily i got elektro spawn again and when i got back to my body i noticed multiple solider uniform clothing players on the offices and after killing one of them i noticed that he had a weapon that doesnt exist in day-z and i noticed that CNSF in their name i was wondering if these people where admins abusing their power or hackers who are also admins

I will need to know possible names of the players wearing the tag. I know the person who own/runs CNSF and I will have it be taken care of accordingly. The only person who has CNSF in their name that has admin on that server is Joe. The only other admins are me and two other players who get on regularly.

Comepletly pass this server over they script in weapons for their clan And then if you kill them you get banned. I had just had a run in in electro at the hospital with onedrunkpup he shot my legs was trolling me and ran off to kill my friend Dosojin so i crawled up the ladder on the hospital and went to the medical box to fix my legs. I had just spawned in when he shot my legs after missing ten or so times. So i was at the box and one drunk pup climbed the ladder and proceded to bandage at the box next to me. So of course i opened his bag and shot him with his own as50 tws that was in his bag ( What an idiot to stand and bandage next to a guy he just shot and trolled with a 1 hitter quitter weapon in his pack) Anyways After all that i was script killed by lolwut22 one of their admins and promptly banned from the server. Looks like i Lost that round to a poor sport who can't take a death like a man. CNSF Onedrunkpup Your weapons were all scripted in anyways so why the heck do you care if i kill you? I guess it was more of an im so embarassed ban i suppose.

Comepletly pass this server over they script in weapons for their clan And then if you kill them you get banned. I had just had a run in in electro at the hospital with onedrunkpup he shot my legs was trolling me and ran off to kill my friend Dosojin so i crawled up the ladder on the hospital and went to the medical box to fix my legs. I had just spawned in when he shot my legs after missing ten or so times. So i was at the box and one drunk pup climbed the ladder and proceded to bandage at the box next to me. So of course i opened his bag and shot him with his own as50 tws that was in his bag ( What an idiot to stand and bandage next to a guy he just shot and trolled with a 1 hitter quitter weapon in his pack) Anyways After all that i was script killed by lolwut22 one of their admins and promptly banned from the server. Looks like i Lost that round to a poor sport who can't take a death like a man. CNSF Onedrunkpup Your weapons were all scripted in anyways so why the heck do you care if i kill you? I guess it was more of an im so embarassed ban i suppose.

I will be sure to remove lolwut from the admins. He is a frequent player and need others help. Also I just checked the bans list and I do not see you in it. Are you sure your banned?

US 850 will be shutting down due to little use and little money