DayZ Version: 1.7.2.4

Beta Version: 95389

Slots: 50

3DP: ON

VON: ON

Admins: Ryahn

Admin Contact: dayzus850@gmail.com

Side Notes

VON only works when you are close to someone, this is not global.

Server restarts 4x a day

This server is only manager by me when I am able to get on.

If you are caught DC'ing a lot (either trying to get a better spot or because your about to dye), you will be permanently banned from the server. This also goes with exploiting.

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please post or PM me.

Rules

No Death Dodging

No Racism

Be Respectful

Reporting

You must have a screenshot of the hacker or issue you have. There is nothing I can do without valid proof other than logs.

Known Issues

Edited by Ryahn
  • Like 2

Updated BE (Battleye) and server itself.

• Like 1

Heart Beat script in place. Now working on temp admin script.

• Like 1

It should be up now. It must have crashed when the heartbeat script didnt restart.

SOrry everyone who uses US 850. I had to take it down for some testing. Its back up and working. I had help with making an all inclusive restart/log roator.

Edited by Ryahn

Server is currently down for dedicated machine updates. Will be back up tonight

Me and my friends made this our home server, Just sucks that it has about a 75% Down time... Is down for us again right now

• Like 1

Its very odd its down that much. I have never gotten any reports until now. I have it set to restart 4x a day.

Edited by Ryahn

Is the 4x Restart new? Because before it used to only restart at 1am, Today is the first we noticed the 4 restarts. We try to join it everyday and we can get a good hour or 2 in before it crashes for atleast 2-3 hours..

Me and my friends made this our home server, Just sucks that it has about a 75% Down time... Is down for us again right now

i have the same problem. i love this server only if it would say online

Is the 4x Restart new? Because before it used to only restart at 1am, Today is the first we noticed the 4 restarts. We try to join it everyday and we can get a good hour or 2 in before it crashes for atleast 2-3 hours..

Yes, I had to put it on 4 because my logs were getting a little to big for my liking. Its restarts at 1AM, 7AM, 1PM and 7PM PST. Everytime I have been on the dedicated server, the server was running. I know sometimes it doesnt show up in the list, but its always on. This is the first time I have been notified about my server crashing.

Yes, I had to put it on 4 because my logs were getting a little to big for my liking. Its restarts at 1AM, 7AM, 1PM and 7PM PST. Everytime I have been on the dedicated server, the server was running. I know sometimes it doesnt show up in the list, but its always on. This is the first time I have been notified about my server crashing.

Yeah we noticed it doesnt appear too often on six launcher but we now connect to it directly with the ip, But it does go down every day it seems (usually at night) For a few hours..

Yeah we noticed it doesnt appear too often on six launcher but we now connect to it directly with the ip, But it does go down every day it seems (usually at night) For a few hours..

That is very odd. Do you think you could do me a favor and mark down what times you see it go down? I am going to fix the problem. I know the past couple of days, I had to a lot of updates, one to the machine it self and then one for dayz.

That is very odd. Do you think you could do me a favor and mark down what times you see it go down? I am going to fix the problem. I know the past couple of days, I had to a lot of updates, one to the machine it self and then one for dayz.

Yeh no problem, Will be on for atleast another 2 hours on your server so il let you know.

Yeh no problem, Will be on for atleast another 2 hours on your server so il let you know.

Alright thank you. Also if you have skype, you can add me. You can find it in my profile.

So the last two nights have been great so far, No random Crashes whatsoever. Just the random Update that just happened didnt give us time to save our vehicle :( other then that its been great man. Thanks :D

Alright good to hear. I am still working on the anti-crash script. Also sorry about the restart, the program was going to close anyways when I was testing my batch file but it didnt work out how I wanted it to.

Yeah no biggy man, We were able to get back to it. Quick question, Has the Huey and Uaz started spawning again? I know they were added back with the latest update but i heard it takes a few days for them to spawn.

Yeah no biggy man, We were able to get back to it. Quick question, Has the Huey and Uaz started spawning again? I know they were added back with the latest update but i heard it takes a few days for them to spawn.

I have been told they have not been added yet

It crashed. I really need to figure this crash script out. But its up now

I am looking for around 1 to 3 people who play regularly on the server to help me admin the server. You will need to PM me but you will have copy and pasted this into your PM agreeing to it before I will consider you.

You must agree to

• You will never abuse your powers (kicking or banning because you died or anything that would piss you off). Use common sense
  • You will not kick others for friends to join if full
  • You will not restart the server (or reassign)
  • You will not shut down the server unless there is a hacker (I can check logs to see if you did it for enjoyment)
  • You will not give admin out to other people or share the password
  • You must have skype or I will not even consider you
  • You must act mature when dealing with disrespectful people and deal with it accordingly
  • You will be required to have BE Rcon when you need to help watch the server
  • If you abuse your powers in anyway, you will be removed and banned off my server.

If you do not agree to any of this, do not PM me and do not post some smart ass remark about it.

• Like 4

Server will be going down 10PM EST for a full backup. The downtime will be around 1 - 4 hours.

• Like 1

If the server is down still, the data center that my server is hosted in had a power outage. Once its up again. I will restart the server

• Like 2