obakol

Loads in blank landscape

So heres my problem after 6 hrs so far of trying everything to get the mod to work i finally get everything rite patch updates and all black loading sceens and what not get real excited and *sigh* loads my charecter into a blank landscape with hills and what not ocasionally a rabbit but no weapons no zombies buildings cars or nything else i can run and do everything cept switch between first and third person ive tried both patch 94876 and 94945, 94876 is getting me this far 94945 is waiting for host any help would be great thanx.

I didn't have the exact same problem. But I spawned on the coast. I decided to head over the hills to see what was there. Eventually I passed this line on the ground and it was nothing but endless grassy terrain after that. With the odd cow walking through. Thought maybe that was by design and I wasn't supposed to be there. But now i'm thinking it was some kind of glitch. : /

ive had stuff like that before in other games/mods but never straight from the get go like this i read something bout it maybe being while they work on the mod but why wouldnt they just switch of the servers like other online games

just respawned as in clicked esc and respawn and seems to work so far