Sign in to follow this  
Legacy (DayZ)

So what happened to those Field hospitals?

* [NEW] Field Hospitals now lootable

What happened to this? I looked and found one in a military camp and it had nothing inside of it? Or does this just mean the hospitals in the cities?

The only field hospital I'm aware of is the one south of Balota airstrip. I wouldn't be surprised if Rocket has them on rotation now.

There was one by the Factories in Chernarus last weekend. Not sure if still there. It was East of the giant building you can climb.

A bit off topic but once inland how do you get blood bags? Looking at the available maps, hospitals are only in the cities near the coast. I tried to go to the military camp at Stary Sobor but because of my low blood status I got eaten by zombies before I could enter it...

From my experience it really rarely spawns medical boxes with stuff inside, VERY rarely.

Yeah, there's nothing there, despite a very obvious rack of AK47's inside one of the tents.

Well the field hospital at Chernogorsk has plenty of medical supplies. Every time i have made my way there it is full of supplies. 10 bandages, 5 bloodbags..etc.. I think there is enough supplies to cater for group of 6 or more..

Not sure about the Balota one

Field hospital, not hospital building Sir.

The balota one doesn't ever spawn anything but I know of the city hospitals.

Hospital in cherno i think, hospital in elektro, field hospital south of balota airfield and one field hospital near the largest factory in cherno and another near the big building in stary sobor.

Thats all i know.

Blood bags can be found inside of the hospitals in cities usually.

Yeah sure, but once you leave the coast there is practically not one single hospital. Don't know whether you can actually find any blood bags inland, away from the coast.

I found a bunch of STANAGs in the Balota FH, but no medical stuff but bandages/painkillers. Maybe he just meant that the field hospitals are lootable, but not to the degree that it spawns blood bags?

Field hospital' date=' not hospital building Sir.

[/quote']

If u refer to my post, then good sir i know the difference of field hospital and hospital building. And last night i visited both in Chernogorsk. :angel:

I found a bunch of STANAGs in the Balota FH' date=' but no medical stuff but bandages/painkillers. Maybe he just meant that the field hospitals are lootable, but not to the degree that it spawns blood bags?

[/quote']

So you did actually loot the field hospital near the balota airstrip? Cool beans, will check it out next time I go nearby. :)

Yeah' date=' there's nothing there, despite a very obvious rack of AK47's inside one of the tents.

[/quote']

When I first started playing I noticed those and my heart was a-flutter.

then my hopes and dreams were dashed when I came to find that they were but scenery..... alas, innocence stolen.

I've found an AKSU and an AK-74 in the Field Hospital area south of Balota. Of course, I think they were in the guard towers. Also, recently, I'm finding a lot of things in the Field Hospital in Cherno; Aks, STANAG mags, M1014s, and medical supplies.

Yeah, the Field Hospital south of Balota DOES have loot, but only in the four deer stands, not in the camp themselves.

Oh.. So -that's- where all the stuff is! No wonder! I've been searching that place like an idiot and never found anything useful. Lol.

Field hospital' date=' not hospital building Sir.

The balota one doesn't ever spawn anything but I know of the city hospitals.

[/quote']

No, the guy's right. There's a field hospital right next to the actual hospital building in Chernogorsk. Probably constructed by the city's military force to cope with the massive overload the hospital was suffering from sick citizens.

That's the only one I know of that actually spawns medical equipment however. The rest seem to spawn military equipment.

Does anyone know if the field hospitals in Balota are supposed to have loot in the tents and not just the watch towers?