Sign in to follow this  
brentp (DayZ)

Made it up to the airfield

@ 2:47 you passed up a usable car (blue) right next to tents as you are leaving camp.

No, that car canot be repaired or entered. If you want to confirm, log into any server and go to Stary Sobor. It's always there and if you look inside you can see what appears to be grass growing. There are vehicle spawns right next to it, however, as I have found and repaired a red 4-seater on my home server.

Edited by Azerbaijan

When you pressed F, in your upper right hand corner, it told you that you switched from full auto to semi.

No, that car canot be repaired or entered. If you want to confirm, log into any server and go to Stary Sobor. It's always there and if you look inside you can see what appears to be grass growing. There are vehicle spawns right next to it, however, as I have found and repaired a red 4-seater on my home server.

Good to know, thanks for the info.

Where is this base located? Is it in the top left corner of the map?

I'd gone to a big air field and there was nothing like that. No barracks either...

Where is this base located? Is it in the top left corner of the map?

I'd gone to a big air field and there was nothing like that. No barracks either...

There are three airfields in Chernarus. The northwest airfield is by far the largest and is the only one with barracks, which contain unique military loot that cannot be found in other military spawn locations. The other airfields are located in the southwest and northeast, closer to player spawn locations.

There are three airfields in Chernarus. The northwest airfield is by far the largest and is the only one with barracks, which contain unique military loot that cannot be found in other military spawn locations. The other airfields are located in the southwest and northeast, closer to player spawn locations.

So all the best weapons are north west airstrip ?

So all the best weapons are north west airstrip ?

Yep, and only in the barracks. Also heli crash sites.

In fact there are some weapons that can't even be found at barracks. Only at heli crash sites

Yep, and only in the barracks. Also heli crash sites.

In fact there are some weapons that can't even be found at barracks. Only at heli crash sites

Oh I've been there I thought you were refering to the north east airfield havent been up that way yet

There is a car that spawns right next to the one though, red UAZ.

There is a car that spawns right next to the one though, red UAZ.

Thanks for the tip