3Com_Killa

3Com is Now Recruiting!!!

post-52315-0-45346600-1342216449_thumb.png 3Com is now in Day Z !!!!!

​Hello Survivors, 3Com is now in Day Z and we are actively RECRUITING !!! 3Com is a established online group of gamers. We got our start in World War II online then moved into World Of Tanks and also Star Trek online. We have a large group of Alpha and Beta testers and currently are also enrolled in the World of WarPlanes Alpha and Beta testing.

We are branching out into DayZ and ArmA2 and the Invasion1944 Mod. We have a Established 50 slot Team Speak server with several dedicated rooms for all.

We also have a Website currently supporting World of Tanks at 3Com - Clan site - Home with Dayz content being added, we support a backup mumble server and radio room on the site and a site based chat room . Feel free to stop and check us out or stop in and check what we have to offer.

*We just voted on a DayZ dedicated server hosting.. Which we will be implementing in the near future..*

SO in short its better to survive in a LARGE GROUP then it is on your own...

Nice one. I'll take a look. It's about time I joined a group.

3Com DEDICATED SERVER is now up and running!!!!!

Come and Join in on the Mayhem!!! US369 under servers. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 3com_killa.....

• Like 1

This server is really cool... somebody (I'm presuming from your clan) found me wandering around right after I found my first gun and hooked me up with a bunch of gear and a ghillie suit and ran off into the darkness.

Everyone was pretty sweet, until I tried to make friends with some asshole named Delphian and he and his douchebag friend hacked me to death and stole everything. I wanted to help them out and make friends, should have been more cautious I guess.

Just joined, but im a clan/team player myself. Would love to survive with your crew! :) Hi me up.

if you would like to join 3Com go to www.3Com.enjin.com and apply... our Teamspeak info is server address exactly as follows.. 216.6.228.98:10029 password is Tiger1..... you will be inthe lobby untill a admin speaks to you and sets your privleges..... hope you join us

killa....