Mardios

=STOMP= Australian Clan without a Plan

welcome deamon. Pashakun all you have to do is join our TS3 channel 184.95.41.246:10018 PW rattles and you'll be able to find ppl playing DAYZ night and day.

Joining the forum wont get you anywhere unless your going to apply to join the clan in the recruitment section. if you've just joined the forum all you'll be able to see is the general discussion sections.

Put in an app in the recruitment section mate http://www.clanstomp.com.au/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

introduce yourself and join the clan.

Played with a =STOMP= a few weeks ago now, HavokHD or similar name. Nice guy, nice attitude. Speaks well for your clan.

Good luck out there.

I might hop on the TS server tonight and see if I can hook up with some of you - I have plenty of meds at the moment and trying to build a life of being a medic (but mostly just getting shot on sight).

I am new to this game I just bought arma2 on steam specifically to play this mod. It would be great to play with some fellow aussies I may check out your website but I have yet to play the game.

Hey guys, im just looking for a bunch of people to play with - i'm fairly new to the game (i know how to survivie though) but i am pretty well geared at the moment.

Just looking for some people to kick back with and have some fun. :D