adamtheheretic

Wolf Armouries - Store

I have some assorted ammo i'd like to trade, as well as a lee (yes its an extremely common weapon, but whats the harm in offering it? just makes you read a little more lol) I'd like to get a cz550 with a few mags if possible.

Edited by HERBERT-THETREE

I have some assorted ammo i'd like to trade, as well as a lee (yes its an extremely common weapon, but whats the harm in offering it? just makes you read a little more lol) I'd like to get a cz550 with a few mags if possible.

Sorry, I offer high end equipment. I think the CZ550 is common enough for you to find.

I'd like to trade for some sort of servicable sniper rifle. If it's got a scope on it and it's not a CZ550 i'll take it. I can trade a bunch of assault rifles and STANAG magazines if thats a balanced trade (idk what's worth what).

Also, do you have any antiboidics i could trade for?

As I said above, no CZ550's but I understand why you would need antibiotics. Medic and all, as well as them being stupidly rare. PM me when you are available for trade. Outlining an offer would be good. MP5SD's are in low supply if you have one to offer.

Sorry, I offer high end equipment. I think the CZ550 is common enough for you to find.

I understand that.I died last night so i lost most of my stuff but i have on me

2 m203 (1HE, 1white flare)

1 100 Rnd m240 mag

1 200 Rnd m249 belt

3 smoke grenades (2 green)

1 m9sd mag

would you be interested in any of that?

Got my hands on an M24 from southern baracks and some nvgs and gps from sniper hill. Any chance I can get my hands on a dmr, svd and/or satchels?

This post is so inactive wtf is the point in it when the post goes days without replys.

This post is so inactive wtf is the point in it when the post goes days without replys.

It's a store, any business has a constant fluctuation. Apart from that if you're on about me specifically, I PM people rather than make deals completely public so why would this need to be front page all of the time?

As a side note, what was the point of your post? Correct me if I'm wrong but was it to imply mine as pointless?

• Like 1

It's a store, any business has a constant fluctuation. Apart from that if you're on about me specifically, I PM people rather than make deals completely public so why would this need to be front page all of the time?

As a side note, what was the point of your post? Correct me if I'm wrong but was it to imply mine as pointless?

Tro lo lo lo

Twonk, I am looking for m240 and belts, m4a1 holo with m203 he/ flash/ smoke, m136 with some rockets, ghillie/camo clothing. I have l85, m4a1 cco sd with sd rounds, as50 with NATO rounds, svd camo with 6~9 mags, NVGs, Gps, rangefinder . Please pm me if you interest in trading

I have a pair of NVGs and a satchel charge. what will you give me for those? Looking for a good secondary for a sniper, preferably M4A3 CCO SD.

I am willing to trade my AS50 with 4 anti-material mags for a M24 with 4 mags of it's kind.

Hey dude i would really like a svd camo can offer alot of Ghillie and NVG Googles, GPS, M9 SD, M4A1 CCO SD, AS50, Grenades, and more pm me if you still have one

Edited by Peter Larsen

Mk48 + 4 mags, M1014, M203 HE (2), Flash (5), Smoke (4). 1 Rangefinder, 2 M4A3 CCO, 11 Stanag SD.

Looking for M240, SVD Camo, camo clothing. Considering DMR for one of your M24s.

STORE CLOSED

Waiting For Standalone

PM me for Information

Edited by FishIsTwonk

I would give an AS50 with several Nato Ammunation and an L85 AWS with some mags for an M24 with DMR mags.

At the moment I am at the old field. just say where to meet I'll come.

I would give an AS50 with several Nato Ammunation and an L85 AWS with some mags for an M24 with DMR mags.

At the moment I am at the old field. just say where to meet I'll come.

Dude can't you read the store is closed and he's wating for Stand Alone version.
  • Like 1

Hey, I my base just got raided by hackers. I need some stuff to start up again. My friend and I need some weapons and we found Antibiotics. I was hoping you could trade 2 NV googles and a DMR. Thank's a lot please get back to me soon. My skype name is: worlic1