Sign in to follow this  
Smuggling

Unkillable Player in Dallas 3 Server

Time: 12:20am Monday EST

Server: Dallas 3 (hardcore)

Place: Forest & Field Due West of Zelenogorsk

Me and my friend spent hours hunting for wheels for a vehicle, when we finally repair it some random guy starts bolting toward it. My friend sees him first so he unloads a ton of bullets into him a distance of about 10 meters (semi-auto m4a1). I'm on the opposite side of the vehicle at this point, the guy eats the bullets and starts driving away. We start chasing him, which isn't too hard because we are in the middle of a dense forest west of Zelenogorsk. Finally he clears the forest and drives about 150m and stops the vehicle, we don't see anyone get out. My friend is about 100m away when I see another guy (or the same guy who teleported) bolt in between our paths. This guy is armed with only a hatchet and I inform my friend about him, since we are chatting on skype. My friend shoots him at least 5 times, but he takes no damage, and hacks my friend to death with a hatchet. I run up to him with my m4a3 cco, set it to full auto, and unload an entire clip into him body from about 15 meters away, also he is not moving. He takes no damage, as he slowly pulls out his handgun pops me a few times, but i have time to reload while taking damage. I fire another half clip into his body which does no damage. But I'm killed after he shoots me two more times.

I really wish I could have gotten a name but Dallas 3 is a hardcore server with name tags disabled. Not only that Also, I know how to fire a gun in this game, I've been playing nonstop for over a month now. Plus as it doesnt take any amount of aiming to kill someone with an automatic rifle from pointblank range.

Its god mode either hack or glitch. Anyway it's an unfair exploit and it's the reason why the game experience got ruined.

Gl next.

• Like 1